Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by insipidnonsense Log in to see links
    ooh any for 220x176 got a samsung propel
    try this pack there are for many samsung phones try them
    Last edited by Luter; 28-03-2010 at 08:15 AM.
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

2. Default Help. Im sturck

Im sturck where i need to find a pattern in the unbroken stones. I cant see any pattern so cant light the flames in sequence

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by malaika644 Log in to see links
    Im sturck where i need to find a pattern in the unbroken stones. I cant see any pattern so cant light the flames in sequence
    There should be a 3x3 formation of stone statues in the area (you won't miss them, they're huge)..
    Try to break them using your iron ammo.
    Then lit the flames according to the unbroken statues
    I hope it helps..

4. Default

im stuck on the ice maze how do you get around it? i get so close but i cant get past it

5. Default

I'm sorry I can't help you with that one mate.. Too difficult to explain here
    There's a map in every ice maze, just try around, I know you can do it..
    This game is hard, but not that hard though, I already finish it

6. Talking

hi guys, but I think this game to much easy. I can finish it less than 30 minutes :p

7. Default

i dont think my game plays games right. a lot of games ive tried its like the screens not the right size or something and its hard to get some things to work on screen. i dont know, but I get to the little side land part and try to go over the ice and almost make it through the tunnel, but he gets stuck like just on the edge =/ i dont know i still cant figure it out

8. Default

hey im in the Ice part where your collecting leather for the saddle. I got to the part where you need to get four keys to open the door. i've got three of the keys. one from the sliding puzzle, one from the bears, and one from the part where you have to find the path through the holes. But i cant seem to find the last wheel. So can anyone help me here?

9. Default

hello everyone

please help me and my lill cousin he is playing this game but where can u find the fish and we are stuck on the first maze with the ice we cant get through the opening almost there but not yet please can someone help us

thanks in advanche

10. Default

Oh dear, I'm sorry I can't be more helpful
    I'll just give a general tips
    Keep your eyes open since there are some secret areas within the game..
    Explore and explore, use the environment, the map, and your weapon..