Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

where i can find gas for lighter.i am stuck.

2. Default

For the 240x320 glitch if u have a phone with landscape view u can easily reach the button for gallons i have nokia 6710 and i played the game in landscape view hope this helps gudluck

3. Default

aaargh...i can't get my cursor down...i'm unable to get the fuel under the bed...and that's my only problem to get to the next step...when i put my cursor under the bed, the only option i have is to get out of the room.

4. Default

me too... the cursor's a hassle..

5. Default

any body have sloution of this problem.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shaani003 Log in to see links
    For the 240x320 glitch if u have a phone with landscape view u can easily reach the button for gallons i have nokia 6710 and i played the game in landscape view hope this helps gudluck

wow, thanks. i've only started the game a while ago, and i was stuck in that portion, good thing i found this. it really does help. thanks a lot

7. Default

Hey blu got a problm, i am cliking at the fuel jar for lighter under the bed..but it keeps saying 'i cant do that'. Is there any particular way or any particular thing which i should have before i can gt the fuel. Help me.

8. Default

i can't press the buttons to turn the clock hands...... i am using n97 mini.... how do i move them????????????

9. Default

i can't press the buttons to move the clock hands.......am using n97 mini.... what do i do to move them??????????????

10. Default

Do you have s60v5, 360x640?