Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow [FAQ] How to use MP3 songs as Ringtones on LG VX9800 (Verizon Wireless)

Requirements

Follow the instructions below:
    1. Connect your phone using your USB Data Cable
    2. Open BitPim, Select Data > Get Phone Data
    3. Select the Ringtone checkbox and press OK.
    4. A list of ringtones you currently have on your phone will now show in the Ringers window. (They may take a while to load but if they don't, reload them again)
    5. To add a ringtone, right-click Ringers under the Media sub-menu and select Add
    6. Select an audio file you want to use, adjust the Bitrate and Sample Rate to your preference and click Convert
    7. When the file has converted, click OK and the file should now show in the Ringers window.
    8. To transfer the file to your phone, select Data > Send Phone Data. (This may take a while depending on the quality and length of the audio file)
    9. Once the file has transferred, disconnect your phone and you should now be able to set the file as a ringtone.

Thanks to Kevin for directing me to the information.

Last edited by Karl; 03-07-2008 at 03:29 PM.

2. Default Lg Voyager

How do you do this for the voyager (verizon phone). I used my internet on the phone an download a ringtone, but now i can;t find the song i downloaded. Am i missing something to make it show up on my phone as a ringtone.

3. Default

An exception keeps stopping me from getting data from my phone (LG enV2)????

4. Default it does not let me download the program

it says that their was a problem

5. Default

working fine with me thanks a lot.

6. Default File does not have the corect extension

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy656 Log in to see links
    it says that their was a problem
    I am still experiensing problems with trying to get the correct song that I selected to download. It says that the file does not have the correct extension. I am stuck on step 2.

7. Smile

This program works great for me. I have a LG Voyager.

8. Default helpful

This was helpful

9. Question I have a samsung alias can I download mp3 ringtones on this verizon phone?

I was told that I can't download mp3 ringtones now whats the real truth can or cant you lol

10. Default

wow thanks this worked out really good for me :]