Page 65 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HornyDevil666 Log in to see links
    If you could be anyone for a day past or present who would it be & what would you do?

JTR not allowed
    ok....not JTR...hhmmm....id be Inspector Aberline, he is the guy who led the investigation to catch JTR and i would find out who JTR was

or id be Milla Jovovich and go to a sex shop and buy loads of 'toys' and spend the day with the bedroom door locked exploring myself

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    Favourite video game?
    World Series of Poker 2007

Question

How do you prefer to spend a Sunday evening at home?
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    lets see, i could be selfish and have a power that would just benefit me, but i think in a way i am starting to mature and see all the hurt and pain around me, from here in the uk and also across the world, so it think i would have to be strength, super strength and would use it to help the police/armies to rid the world of unessessery voilence/crime/and murders committed around the world and try and bring a peace to every nation and country.

and also build better bridges/roads to make it so people from all around the world can visit each country better to see friends or relatives without the cost of travel expenses so people can connect with each other better.
    Nice!
    Here is another one,
    If you got an opportunity to publish a book, what would you write?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    How do you prefer to spend a Sunday evening at home?
    well, usually i just sit in front of my pc and im on here while i either watch a dvd or play my xbox 360, but it would be nice if i owned a boat and be able to spend the day just sailing, if the weather is good just layin on deck chillin and reading or if the weather isnt so good sat inside the cabin chillin and readin

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    Nice!
    Here is another one,
    If you got an opportunity to publish a book, what would you write?
    well i do want to be an author, but unfortunately when i start to write horror i end up with erotic fiction, altho sayin that i have started a story about a serial killer, but its goin slow. i have tyhe ideas just not great at writin them down. but horror would be my choice of genre of books

7. Default

If you had the chance to meet any famous person you admire, who would you choose ?

8. Default

If you could, what member of this forum would you swap place with?

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    well i do want to be an author, but unfortunately when i start to write horror i end up with erotic fiction, altho sayin that i have started a story about a serial killer, but its goin slow. i have tyhe ideas just not great at writin them down. but horror would be my choice of genre of books
    how about erotic horror fiction?
    Hope one day I can read your book

If only one of your dreams will come true, what would you ask/wish?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    If you had the chance to meet any famous person you admire, who would you choose ?
    their are 2 famous people i admire that i would love to meet, firstly Corey Feldman, he is an underrated excellent actor who battled thru drug addicted (i know its his own fault for starting with drugs in the first place) and he has quit the drugs and made a decent life for himself, got married and apart from losing his best friend recently to drugs (corey haim) he is still managing to keep his life in order.

secondly i would really love to meet Michael J Fox, i have seen all his movies and tv shows and he is a truly gifted actor unfortunately he has now got parkinsons disease and is using all his wealth to try and fight the disease and find a cure for it, i hope he can beat it cuz if we lose him we will have lost a truly magnificent man and actor.

and obviously JTR