Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,357 of 1357

When u r sad then what things u do, to be in happy mood again?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nojoum Log in to see links
    if u were god.......?
    I would have deleted poverty!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    When u r sad then what things u do, to be in happy mood again?
    MUSIC!!

4. Default

any fav quote?
    fav music composer or band?and fav music genre?
    if u wanna change somthing about urself what would it be?
    how your friends describe you?
    fav subject in school?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nojoum Log in to see links
    any fav quote?
    fav music composer or band?and fav music genre?
    if u wanna change somthing about urself what would it be?
    how your friends describe you?
    fav subject in school?
    1.Hard to pick, but just to pick one "You can't wait for inspiration। You have to go after it with a club."
    -- Jack London
    2. Right now I think it has to be Avenged Sevenfold. 3. Rock/metal 4.
    4. All the faults I have made
    5. That I am a true friend. That I often have a smile on my face.... Well, yeah!
    6. Social sciences

Hmm, I think I have to give the throne to another member now (because it has been over a week already. So just nominate yourself if you want to be in the awesome hot chair! And thanks for all the questions. So now you might know a little bit better! See you around!

How are you svenny? Hope you and all your family/friends are fine.

My condolences to Norway

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    How are you svenny? Hope you and all your family/friends are fine.

My condolences to Norway
    This attack is just a horrible nightmare. It is just so surreal.. Since I live on the west coast of Norway I am fine. The attack happened in Oslo, and a place outside Oslo called Utøya. For those who do not know the history I can try to explain it.

Around 15:26
    The first thing h append in the middle of the center of Oslo. They believe it was a car bomb loaded with over 600 kilos of some kind of fertilizer bomb. Just imagine how large the explosion was. The main building is total damaged (Same with the building's next to the main building. In this building does the prime minister of Norway have a office. And many of the most important politicians of Norway work. "Luckily" it is summer and most of the people who work there have holiday, so it was not so many people (less people at least) so were in the main building when the explosion started. Sadly seven people died in that explosion and MANY were seriously injured...
    This was the first thing that happened

Around 17:30
    There were reported many shots from a small island called Utøya. Notice there were a politic summer camp for youths there (around 700 YOUTHS). The people who was on that camp had gathered in some kind of meeting hall to hear about what happened in Oslo earlier that day. Many youths all over the whole country including many people from Oslo and other places near Oslo. Suddenly someone started to hear some shot's outside of the place. Someone though it was a balloon or something like that. But they heard it again and again. And they saw people who just lay on the ground and they were not moving. Everybody started to scream and ran outside to hide. Someone made it and someone did not not... The killer was dressed like a policeman and said "I am a policeman and everything is going to be safe, just come to me". Many people unfortunately did. It is said that the killer was a very "cold" killer. He shot the youths twice to ensure that they were dead. It was people hiding all over the island. Someone jumped in the sea to swim to another island were they could be safe. Many boats were helping the people that were in the sea. Many people drowned... Many were shot and killed.... Out of 700 youths 85+ were killed. What kind sick person can kill so many helpless youths? This is the most awful thing that has happened in Norway since the second world war. The killer had his killing raid for one and a half hour. He laughed and smiled like this was the best thing in his life or something like that. The police arrested him, he surrendered and is now in questioning with the police. The police believe that it is the same man that
    it is the same man who is including in both of the horrifying massacre. The bombing and the massacre at Utøy.

I hope that this provides a better overview of what has happened

Condolences to all who have been killed by this sick man and let this NEVER happen again

Svenny