Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Thumbs up If you have any questions about your Nokia...

If you have any questions about you Nokia cellular phone, type the question below, and I will answer your question immediatly. I am an expert on all the cellular phones that have been created and are in the United States. I am a big deal. Ask me any questions, about any phone!
    -taylorpooh91
    PS. Look for my "thumbs up" icons. That mean I am answering questions, or helping you out.

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

Default plz help me

a o a how r u i have n 73 my ph memory shown full but nothing instal in it.i flashing my set with code *#7370# and also restore factory setting but same problem plz help me how can i solve my problem i m thank full to u

0 RP

Country
    South Africa
    Thanks

Default Ringtone cab.mp3 found on Nokia 2630. How to get it on a 2700

Quote Originally Posted by taylorpooh91 View Post
    If you have any questions about you Nokia cellular phone, type the question below, and I will answer your question immediatly. I am an expert on all the cellular phones that have been created and are in the United States. I am a big deal. Ask me any questions, about any phone!
    -taylorpooh91
    PS. Look for my "thumbs up" icons. That mean I am answering questions, or helping you out.
    Hi I would like toi download : cab.mp3 onto my Nok 2700 to use as a alert sms tone. It sounds like a whistle followed by shout:Taxiiiii'

Helppppp!!!!!!!!!!

0 RP

Country
    Denmark
    Thanks

Hi i wonder do you know how to make the text bigger in sms at a Nokia e71
    Thanks

0 RP

Country
    Algeria
    Thanks

hi a have n95 8gp and a can t istall games sis and jar and ngage can help me

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

-taylorpooh91
    nokia 5800 firmware update?? i had ver31.0 on my phone the got sms from nokia saying new update ver 40.0 so used pc suite i did update easy no trouble until i checked out what nokia had done now when i write a sms i have lost my fullscreen QWERTY keyboard i phoned nokia and tell them about this all they say is send phone back to nokia and they will down grade the update for me i think to much hastle is there anything i can do or where can i find the firmware ver 31.0 ?? whitevanman50*************

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Hi., I have Nokia E 65 and I wanna watch videos n stuuf but still now I cant get the perfect quality. Can you s***est which format n converter I have to use.??

Thnks..
    1 person liked this post: Sanjaykrmeena

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Default help me

hi,,, i m am unable to install many softwares
    of s60..should i hack my mob ?how?
    i m not able to spam those sms delivering from TA,TM,VG.prefix? is there any software? i 'av tried sms spammanager,sms manager? help

0 RP

Country
    Nigeria
    Thanks

Ta
    -taylorpooh91
    pls send me configuration that will work with mtn nigeria network and nokia 3110c thanks

0 RP

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Thanks

Exclamation Problem with my E71x

I left my E71x charging overnight, like every other day, any in the morning the phone had the screen black, and it wouldn`t boot, just the start sound and it would automatically shut off 5 min. later.

I reflashed it and the problem still present, some one told me it was the screen that was bad but we didn`t check with a new one yet.

When connected to the power cord, the keyboard lights up and beeps, 3 or 4 min. later it would do the same thing.

The phone won`t make or recieve calls either.

Please help with a solution.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last