Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Felice_2493 Log in to see links
    i have this nokia 5610.. my memory card is usually half full.. i am able to download games.. all of them.. i just don't understand why an error occurs when i play some games in my phone.. it says "application error".. when i read the details, it says "Out Of Memory Error java/lang/OutOfMemoryError".. i tried to delete all of my games except one that has that error, but it still occurs.. usually, those games are the ones that has a large file size and took slower time to download than those with smaller file size. When I tested the same games i downloaded in my cousin's phone, it worked with no problem at all.. I really really want to play those games that usually occurs error..
    we have a same problem... anyone can help?

2. Unhappy photos

Quote Originally Posted by taylorpooh91 Log in to see links
    If you have any questions about you Nokia cellular phone, type the question below, and I will answer your question immediatly. I am an expert on all the cellular phones that have been created and are in the United States. I am a big deal. Ask me any questions, about any phone!
    -taylorpooh91
    PS. Look for my "thumbs up" icons. That mean I am answering questions, or helping you out.
    how do i download pics from e63 to pc and upload from pc to e63???

3. Default

If you have any questions about you Nokia cellular phone, type the question below, and I will answer your question immediatly. I am an expert on all the cellular phones that have been created and are in the United States. I am a big deal. Ask me any questions, about any phone!
    -taylorpooh91
    PS. Look for my "thumbs up" icons. That mean I am answering questions, or helping you out.
    i just buy nokia X8-00, it's a replica version, the software is china.
    how to upgrade the software to original version of nokia X8-00 ?
    tks brother.

4. Default I have a problem

I use nokia c3. Aftr software update at nokia care my memory card is asking password. Please help me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Felice_2493 Log in to see links
    i have this nokia 5610.. my memory card is usually half full.. i am able to download games.. all of them.. i just don't understand why an error occurs when i play some games in my phone.. it says "application error".. when i read the details, it says "Out Of Memory Error java/lang/OutOfMemoryError".. i tried to delete all of my games except one that has that error, but it still occurs.. usually, those games are the ones that has a large file size and took slower time to download than those with smaller file size. When I tested the same games i downloaded in my cousin's phone, it worked with no problem at all.. I really really want to play those games that usually occurs error..
    Get a smartphone or a featurephone from SE, Nokia's featurephones suck when it comes to playing games.

6. Default nokia 5130 express music java/lang problem

hii plz help me how can i update my java coz most of the 3d games i want to play it shows dis msg class not defined n java /lang error out of memory plz help

7. Exclamation help about C6

Hi,help me in freeing the RAM of nokia C6

8. Default

Can anyone here guide me regarding pdf reader for NOKIA X2 mobile ?
    plz help me ,I urgently need it for my exams

9. Default

-taylorpooh91
    hi.. I want mobile pdf reader for my nokia x2-00..i searched many websites but i didn't get it..plz tell me how can i get it for free download..plz help me regarding this..thank you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast