Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    0 RP

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Felice_2493 View Post
    i have this nokia 5610.. my memory card is usually half full.. i am able to download games.. all of them.. i just don't understand why an error occurs when i play some games in my phone.. it says "application error".. when i read the details, it says "Out Of Memory Error java/lang/OutOfMemoryError".. i tried to delete all of my games except one that has that error, but it still occurs.. usually, those games are the ones that has a large file size and took slower time to download than those with smaller file size. When I tested the same games i downloaded in my cousin's phone, it worked with no problem at all.. I really really want to play those games that usually occurs error..
    we have a same problem... anyone can help?

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Unhappy photos

Quote Originally Posted by taylorpooh91 View Post
    If you have any questions about you Nokia cellular phone, type the question below, and I will answer your question immediatly. I am an expert on all the cellular phones that have been created and are in the United States. I am a big deal. Ask me any questions, about any phone!
    -taylorpooh91
    PS. Look for my "thumbs up" icons. That mean I am answering questions, or helping you out.
    how do i download pics from e63 to pc and upload from pc to e63???

0 RP

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

If you have any questions about you Nokia cellular phone, type the question below, and I will answer your question immediatly. I am an expert on all the cellular phones that have been created and are in the United States. I am a big deal. Ask me any questions, about any phone!
    -taylorpooh91
    PS. Look for my "thumbs up" icons. That mean I am answering questions, or helping you out.
    i just buy nokia X8-00, it's a replica version, the software is china.
    how to upgrade the software to original version of nokia X8-00 ?
    tks brother.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Default I have a problem

I use nokia c3. Aftr software update at nokia care my memory card is asking password. Please help me

778 RP
    Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Felice_2493 View Post
    i have this nokia 5610.. my memory card is usually half full.. i am able to download games.. all of them.. i just don't understand why an error occurs when i play some games in my phone.. it says "application error".. when i read the details, it says "Out Of Memory Error java/lang/OutOfMemoryError".. i tried to delete all of my games except one that has that error, but it still occurs.. usually, those games are the ones that has a large file size and took slower time to download than those with smaller file size. When I tested the same games i downloaded in my cousin's phone, it worked with no problem at all.. I really really want to play those games that usually occurs error..
    Get a smartphone or a featurephone from SE, Nokia's featurephones suck when it comes to playing games.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Default nokia 5130 express music java/lang problem

hii plz help me how can i update my java coz most of the 3d games i want to play it shows dis msg class not defined n java /lang error out of memory plz help

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Exclamation help about C6

Hi,help me in freeing the RAM of nokia C6

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Can anyone here guide me regarding pdf reader for NOKIA X2 mobile ?
    plz help me ,I urgently need it for my exams

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

-taylorpooh91
    hi.. I want mobile pdf reader for my nokia x2-00..i searched many websites but i didn't get it..plz tell me how can i get it for free download..plz help me regarding this..thank you.

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last