Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Need Help! HTC

55 RP
    Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

Well, for games and apps you have to install them in your phone memory
    But for music I believe you need micro sd card for that..
    I have htc legend running 2.1 eclair, all my games and apps are "forcefully" installed in phone memory..
    Music and pics in my sd card..
    When 2.2 froyo is out however, we'll be able to install games and apps in sd card

edit:
    I forgot something..
    Just realized that when I download games or apps NOT from android market. Those games and apps are stored in the sd card, and then I need to install them manually
    If I download from android market however, installation of games and apps are autonomous, but I'm not sure whether they're stored temporarily in sd card or not..
    Last edited by Fraziel; 15-06-2010 at 04:08 AM. Reason: added some information
    ..Defiers Of The Gods..

0 RP

Country
    Poland
    Thanks

proponuje pierodlijcie sie w leb

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default Deleting downloaded programs on HTC Evo

Hi, I've recently downloaded a game from this website onto my cell phone (HTC Evo) and for some reason, the game doesn't seem to load. I was wondering if any of you have any idea as to how I can remove this game from my phone. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2 RP

Country
    Germany
    Thanks

Default HTC Smart - Need Help!

Hello guys, iam kinda new here, but first off, I used search and read other threads but couldn't find a answer. So, I have a HTC smart (touchscreen) and like to know, where i can get good games for it?! Well i found some games, those were .jar games, but i dont want those, i want games who are like for iPhones and other good HTC mobiles (HTC desire, etc.). I think they called .cab files. Can someone post some? My screen size is 240x320. I cant find those, only .jar files, and they are crap. Thx for any help!
    Last edited by mouzfire; 28-07-2010 at 07:59 PM.

0 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Default HTC Desire mobile help

Hi, hope someone can help me. I have an HTC Desire mobile and cannot set my text ringtone. I have downloaded it to the music folder on the mobile but cannot activate it as a text alert, only as a ringtone which I do not want. thanks.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default Right Athan? HELP

Asslamalekum,
    Can someone please help me find the right athan for mobile? I have downloaded from 3 different websites and nothing works
    I have HTC pro 2 touch.

Salam

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default Root my hero

Does anybody know how to root a HTC Hero w/google!! thanks

55 RP
    Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by volate View Post
    Hi, I've recently downloaded a game from this website onto my cell phone (HTC Evo) and for some reason, the game doesn't seem to load. I was wondering if any of you have any idea as to how I can remove this game from my phone. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    It would be good if you mentioned how the game did not load
    Chance is you didn't know how to install it, because you was just downloaded the .apk file
    If that's the case then you should manually delete your .apk file from your sd card by using file explorer in your device or by connecting your phone to pc, act as a mass storage it, then search and delete the file
    ..Defiers Of The Gods..

0 RP
    Country
    Ireland
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fraziel View Post
    It would be good if you mentioned how the game did not load
    Chance is you didn't know how to install it, because you was just downloaded the .apk file
    If that's the case then you should manually delete your .apk file from your sd card by using file explorer in your device or by connecting your phone to pc, act as a mass storage it, then search and delete the file
    If you installed the .apk and the game shows up on the app drawer and it doesn't load, to uninstall do the following:
    1) Go into Settings.
    2) Click "Applications"
    3) Click "Manage Applications"
    4) Find the installed app by scrolling through the list.
    5) Click on desired app or game or live wallpaper.
    6) Click uninstall.
    7) Click "ok"
    8) Wait and viola!
    Like my post? Press the button!!

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

Default Which Android ROm?

Hi everyone,

Can you please suggest me on a suitable android rom for my htc touch diamond2?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last