Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Sorry for delay,

To change the speed dail from opera 5 beta ,just move the curser(the pointer) and stop on the seed dail box. Then give a long press on selecting key( centre navigation key) it will now open a pop up window asking to "clear" .input "ok" and the sped dial goes to factory settings (empty) now you can add new one .

2. Default

I was about to start a new thread about free browsing softwares. Let me tell you how you are charged, then you will understand the things. The creator of the file charges you something, then the hosting site will charge the rent. Thirdly the service provides charge you the data transfer charge.
    So most generaly free means, you don't have to say the first two parts, only say for data transfer. So the applicating hardly have the role in deciding the cost.
    If you have an unlimited data plan(no charge for data transfer) then you can use opera mini or your phones default browser to download file from free sites( mobiles 24 is an example) and you will be charged if they set a price for application. More details are available from my other thread "facts behind free" in same section

Mran

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    is there any way to change the websites in the speed dial boxes?

long press on the speed dail box
    then select clear
    thats it

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    is there any way to change the websites in the speed dial boxes?
    yes, just long press cursor on the boxes. It will give you edit / clear option.