View Poll Results: Do you believe in life afther death?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 70.83%
  • No

7 29.17%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Do you believe in life afther death?

Me personally i believe that it exists because i know that there is an Creator(is just impossible that Universe just popped out of nothing),and really i can't imagine that our conscience,thoughts,basically you as a person just disappear after death...some will think that there is Heaven and Hell,others think that you reincarnate,others think that you'll die and that's it...me i don't know what's after death but i strongly believe life doesn't stop after death.

P.S. I don't want a religious debate and no argues on that matter between different beliefs.
    Last edited by Outlaw; 07-03-2010 at 08:51 AM.

2. Default

God Rules.
    Good people go to Heaven =D

3. Default

I'm an atheist-so to avoid having an argument I won't leave a long comment just safe to say my vote is no.

4. Default

Outlaw and all posters-Be aware that the last time a thread was started about religion etc a long angry and bitter argument came about.-Be very careful it is so easy to upset people on this subject.

5. Default

why do u think there is no god...all things in this world have a creator...cars,computer,building..all of them..so,this world also have a creator too..am i right?...

6. Default

I believe in life after death but only in the sense that i'm already an organ donor, so maybe someone will live after my death, but i don't think that's there's something more after we've breath out for the last time...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Outlaw and all posters-Be aware that the last time a thread was started about religion etc a long angry and bitter argument came about.-Be very careful it is so easy to upset people on this subject.
    Well this is not quite exclusively to religion,i just want an answer to my question and that's all,and as i stated i don't want a religious debate and please all members that post here please respect each other opinions and don't insult each others or make negative references about other answers.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    I'm an atheist-so to avoid having an argument I won't leave a long comment just safe to say my vote is no.
    If you want you can leave your opinion, i assure you that many of us want to hear the perspective of an atheist on this matter...but only if you want.

I believe there is life after death

10. Default

i believe in an afterlife but not as heaven or something in that matter since im not a believer in god..

i believe that someday when i die i turn into some energie or something that will re-join me with my family.

this thought made me stronger since im doing lots of paranormal evp and of course watching ghost hunters on sci-fi.

i do say that everyone is free to believe in their religion and i dont gonna argue on that.. we are all free on that part.