Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Cool Blokus [by Gameloft]

Discover Blokus: The most celebrated game of the century, now on your mobile with 4 game variations and a Hot Seat multiplayer mode! The rules are simple but mastering the game is complex. Blokus is a strategy game that will captivate you and get into your mind. Enjoy 4 games in 1: Blokus Classic 4, Classic 2, Team Mode and Blokus Duo, each requiring different strategies. Plus a Hot Seat multiplayer mode that allows you to play with your friends in any of these game variations!

* 4 games in one: Blokus Classic 4, Classic 2, Team Mode and Blokus Duo
    * Hot Seat multiplayer mode for 2 to 4 players to compete in any of the game variations
    * Addictive gameplay with huge replay value - Only minutes to learn, but a lifetime to master
    * Career mode: Try to win different cups, from Discovery to Legend
    * Customization features: You can set the difficulty level and the time limit for each move
    * A special Color Blind mode with icons added on the pieces allows color blind people to play

[Dead links removed]

2. Default

Can somebody put w810i on 4shared plz.

3. Default

Do you have a Samsung i900 Omnia 240x400 version?

4. Default

thanx bro

Default touch/ppc

[Dead links removed]
    none

6. Default

Awesome game! Pretty hard though. =S

7. Thumbs up Blokus [by Gameloft]

Feature:
    * 4 games in one: Blokus Classic 4, Classic 2, Team Mode and Blokus Duo
    * Hot Seat multiplayer mode for 2 to 4 players to compete in any of the game variations
    * Addictive gameplay with huge replay value – Only minutes to learn, but a lifetime to master
    * Career mode: Try to win different cups, from Discovery to Legend
    * Customization features: You can set the difficulty level and the time limit for each move
    * A special Color Blind mode with icons added on the pieces allows color blind people to play.

Disclaimer: This download is for personal use (mobile phones) only. Kindly do not copy, modify, distribute or sell the whole or parts of this file without permission of the creator.

8. Default

Such a nice game!!! This game got 9/10 from pocketgamer.co.uk

9. Default

Well i play this game and it just great gameloft done they job again. It's a little bit stuppid - no bluetooth...

10. Default

New w810i link ? this is dead, and alcatel ot 708 if its availble