Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Try the k700 version, i've finished the game with no errors (on w810 version there was an error in chapter 7).

2. Default

I'm stuck in chapter 3??? DuMont is sitting outside the bar and I must apparently get him to confess, I have nothing in my inventory that helps and don't know where to find the item that I need so desperately!!! Please help

3. Question Crime Files 2 - Chapter 3 - Get Dumont to talk

I'm stuck on Chapter 3 of Crime files 2
    I need to get Dumont to talk but nothing seems to work(about what he did Yesterday)

Someone said to talk to Michel and he'll give me receipt of a drink that Dumont bought yesterday
    But it doesn't seem to work!

When I go to Michel's I have 2 questions:
    Dumont(...will he ever stop scheming...)
    Demonstration

I have these items in my inventory:
    Sing for toilets
    Decree
    Newspaper
    Letter
    Torch
    Key

PLEASE HEEEEEELP !
    I'm so stuck

4. Default Chapter 5 Help

Could someone please help me? I'm on chapter 5 and I need to convince Stephanie to stay, all I have is her magazine, resignation letter, and Ben's passport. Please Help!

5. Default

please reupload its say file not found

6. Default

Could someone please help me? I'm on chapter 5 and I need to convince Stephanie to stay, all I have is her magazine, resignation letter, and Ben's passport. Please Help!

7. Default

I've got crash at chapter 8, whenever I pointed at the manhole near Gary.S40 ver

8. Default Chapter 5 Help

9. Default

Reupload please. 240x320 SE.

10. Default Chapter 3 - Get Simone to confound

Help with getting simone to confound in chapter 3