1. Thumbs up Suzuki

Suzuki new car EECO enters in Indian market.The luxurious 15 seater car has flooded the Indian market.
    Suzuki also stopped the production of maruti 800 in 13 cities of India as EECO is comparatively more efficient than maruti 800.They both cost same.

2. Default

That's a minibus not a car

3. Default

i am talking about maruti suzuki EEco.it is a car
    search its image on google.
    Last edited by borsesanket619; 04-03-2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

4. Default

I have,and I'm not trying to start an argument but that is stretching the definition of a car when according to wikipedia the definition of a minibus is a vehicle with capacity between 8-30 people.

5. Default

I would guess thats a minibus too or something... When I went to the US i saw "cars" with 13(ish) seats but that really was more of a bus

6. Default

Guys its a car.its cost is approximately 2.5lakhs.and minibus does not cost so cheap.

I agree with Silver and Lazyitus...It looks like a minibus...How can a car have 15 seats?

8. Default

The car is made of three parts.
    in first part only two person can seat.in second four persons and in third 6 to 7 person can be accomodated.

9. Default

It's still a minibus.just cheap and triangular shaped by the sound of it
    It does look like an oversized MPV but also a small minibus just without any branding-BTW Minibuses started by being conversions of vans so they don't have to be bus shaped. It is very cheap tho.(esp. if you have a very large family)

Quote Originally Posted by borsesanket619 Log in to see links
    Suzuki new car EECO enters in Indian market.The luxurious 15 seater car has flooded the Indian market.
    Suzuki also stopped the production of maruti 800 in 13 cities of India as EECO is comparatively more efficient than maruti 800.They both cost same.
    I don't know about India , but in Europe that can't be a "car" no way how You turn it!
    A "car" can only have 8+1 seats.
    If I am not allowed to drive it with my B (BE) class drivers license then it is not a car to me!
    Fahr erlaubnis klassen.JPG

B class : Motor vehicles with a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 3500 kg and designed and constructed for the carriage of no more than eight passengers in addition to the driver; motor vehicles in this category may be combined with a trailer having a maximum authorised mass which does not exceed 750 kg.

D class : Vehicles with more than 8 + 1 seats (buses).

Info from Wikipedia , here : Log in to see links

Besides , where did You read that the "Maruti Suzuki Eeco" is supposed to be a 15 seater anyway.

It is a vehicle offering "Flexi-seating with 5 and 7 seater options" , info from here: Log in to see links

Conclusion : Yes it is a "car" , or rather something like a van or light-transporter with optional seats.
    But it doesn't offer 15 seats!

In the case that I am wrong , I'll remove this post and apologize.