Default Fantasy F1 Game

Ive created a mobiles24 private league, its free to join just register then create your team, once done, click on join a league stroll down you see alot of available leagues look for....
    Mobiles24.com - the password to enter is downloads24
    Your allowed to enter 2 teams in the Mobiles24.com private league.

How it works...ill copy this from the site so it might be easier for people to read....

Overview

Before you can play Fantasy F1, you must register as a user at the site and activate your account. Use the 'register' at the top of the page.

A Fantasy F1 team consists of:

* 3 race drivers
    * 2 test drivers
    * a chassis
    * an engine

These are selected when the team is first created and may be traded during the season, subject to certain conditions.

At each race you also nominate who you belive will make the first pit stop, who will post the first retirement, the answer to a tiebreak question. These selections are not carried forward from race to race and must be re-selected at each race.

Points are scored based on the performance of your selected components at each race. The costs of components are recalculated after each race based on their initial ranking and how well they have performed in the game to date. Prices will therefore fluctuate, going up as performances improve, and down as performances get worse.
    Creating Teams
    You have a budget of £60m with which to create your team. To create a new team simply log in and click on the Add Team link. On the New Team page enter the team name and select the team components. Click Create Team when you are happy with your selections.

When you create your team you must also answer two tiebreak questions. The first tiebreak will be used to decide the overall winner of the Fantasy F1 management game at the end of the season in the event of a tie. The second will be used to decide the winner of the first round of the competition in the event of a tie. If two or more teams are tied with the same score, and have entered the same tiebreak answer, the team created first will win. Note that the first tiebreak, used to decide the overall winner of the Fantasy F1 management game, cannot be changed after the team is created.

Teams created before the first race start with a total score of zero points. Teams created after the first race will be awarded a starting total score equal to the total score of the lowest ranked team registered (teams created after the first round will not show in leagues until after the next race).

Prior to the first race of the season you may make unlimited changes to team components. You can make unlimited changes to the first pit stop, the first retirment, the tiebreak answer for the first race.

Teams can be created at any time up to one hour before qualifying. No further teams can be created until the results for the round have been posted.

Note: The name of a team, once chosen, may not be changed. Teams with unsuitable names will be deleted or renamed by the webmaster, who may also choose to prevent you from creating a fresh team in replacement. You have been warned!
    Leagues
    To join a league:

* On the home page, click on the name of the team you want to join a league
    * When the team details are displayed (on the right hand side of the home page on the main site, or on the team details page on the PDA site), click on the join league link.
    * On the join league page, select the league you want to join, and enter the password if the league is private.
    * Click the 'join league' button.

To leave a league:

* On the home page, click on the name of the team you want to remove from the league
    * When the team details are displayed (on the right hand side of the home page on the main site, or on the team details page on the PDA site), click on the leave league link.

Note that you cannot take a team out of a 'sticky' league once it has joined. League owners can remove teams from their league at any time (even if the league is 'sticky'). The league owner's decision is final - Fantasy-F1.Net will not intervene in league management, or overturn any such action.
    Scoring
    Race Drivers

Qualifying: 10 points are awarded for pole position; 1 point is deducted from each subsequent qualifying position until no points are scored.

Race: 25 points are awarded for a win; 1 point is deducted from each subsequent finishing position until no points are scored. 1 point is deducted for each lap a driver finishes off the lead lap.

Race Bonuses: 5 points are awarded to the most spectacular crash of the race. The award of this bonus is optional, and the driver is selected by Fantasy-F1.Net. 5 points are awarded to the first driver to retire from the race. 5 points are awarded to the first driver to make a pit stop after the race has started.

Although you select 3 race drivers, only the top 2 scores in each round will contribute towards your total.

Note: Drivers can only score points if they actually take part in qualifying and, optionally, start a grand prix. Scores are awarded on the above basis to all drivers regardless of if they are classified, unclassified, retired or disqualified. Drivers must take the start of a race (i.e. be on the grid at the start, or if not then leave the pitlane after the start has taken place) to score race points. Qualifying and finishing positions, first retirements and first pit stops are as listed in the official FIA results.

Test Drivers

Test drivers are scored in the same way as race drivers.

Although you select 2 test drivers, only the top 1 scores in each round will contribute towards your total.

Test drivers will only score if they take part in qualifying or the race.

Chassis

Qualifying: Chassis do not score points for qualifying.

Race: 20 points are awarded for a win; 1 point is deducted from each subsequent position until no points are scored.

Only the highest-placed chassis scores points for your team.

Engines

Qualifying: Engines do not score points for qualifying.

Race: 20 points are awarded for a win. 1 point is deducted from each subsequent position until no points are scored.

Bonuses: 5 awarded to the most spectacular engine blow-up of the race. The award of this bonus is optional, and the engine is selected by Fantasy-F1.Net.

Only the highest-placed engine scores points for your team.
    £60m...tight

Join up

Here is another:

3. Default

So, I made 2 teams, joined up mobiles24.com..
    And what next?

I've joined

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Here is another:

That looks good, i like the predicts thing.

but

When registering a free account, you have to give postal details, sounds dodgy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fraziel Log in to see links
    So, I made 2 teams, joined up mobiles24.com..
    And what next?
    Good, starts 14th march keep checking on your drivers and stuff, not sure how it all works, the other site i found looked better game wise but so amateur, i registered didnt get a reply back, then on FAQ says if didnt get email contact here, takes you to a forum ....thats some help when you cant log on and post

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    That looks good, i like the predicts thing.

but

When registering a free account, you have to give postal details, sounds dodgy to me.
    Why? They might mail you a signed Ferrari shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Why? They might mail you a signed Ferrari shirt
    With my name on

Would be nice

9. Default

I'm in but what's with having two teams you greedy people?!

Because i didnt think many would join, and i was right theres only 4