1. Exclamation ![Question]!

Why does attached file dont work for me? i mean i download and. i cant play... i can only play games that i downloaded

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DK005 Log in to see links
    Why does attached file dont work for me? i mean i download and. i cant play... i can only play games that i downloaded
    It's because most of the attached files are downloaded with HTML file extension. I think it's a bug in this site. I've reported it a long time ago but it seems they haven't done anything about it yet...
    You can still play the downloaded games though; you'll just have to change the file extension from ".HTML" to ".jar".

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vonbix Log in to see links
    It's because most of the attached files are downloaded with HTML file extension. I think it's a bug in this site. I've reported it a long time ago but it seems they haven't done anything about it yet...
    You can still play the downloaded games though; you'll just have to change the file extension from ".HTML" to ".jar".
    i mean like, how?

4. Default

Where is the attached file?

5. Default

When you download the game, change the Save as type to All files and add a .jar in the file name (assuming you're downloading a Java game).