Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by modderfreak Log in to see links
    I have the same problem; none of the "bigger" downloads work. The small .jad files for example are working fine, but everytime I try to download a java game the download fails around 400 to 500 kb, I couldn't finish a single software download.
    I'm using the latest opera btw.
    Are you using your phone to download things?
    If yes, I have the same problem too with opera mini. Try another mobile browser like BOLT or Skyfire or Ucweb..
    Hopefully that'll fix your problem

2. Default

some low-end phones can't accept large files especially if there is no room left on the phone itself. No phone has unlimited storage or internal memory. Delete old messages, etc that u don't need from your phone. Some high end phones may have some limitations depending on your model. check your phone manual or website for details on this. You gotta sweat the small stuff to know more about the phone you have and what it can and cannot do. Many people ignore this or don't understand anything about cell phones. It's just another appliance to them. They expect it to do everything without fail. SADLY, this isn't so. hope this info helps. I have learned EVERY details about my phone, including what all the menus on the phone means and what it does etc. I also know the screen size of my phone. Not all phone menus appear on the screen. you may need to scroll up or down or do some navigation to see the other menu options. It's just like a mini computer. Not all phones can multi-task. If you are downloading a file to your phone and it cuts out in the middle of it, it probably means it ran out of memory on your phone or that it encountered something in the file that it doesn't understand or accept. hope this clears some things up. Either that or your phone is really screwed up. If the phone just happens to be a refurbished phone...that may be the problem it had before itwas "fixed". Maybe your refurbished phone could be a lemon.

3. Exclamation my ringtone doesn't show up on my phone

I am a new user and my ringtome, after following all instructions given, doesn't make it to my phone. Any ideas???

4. Default

I tried to get some games from the Homepage by computer but it get stuck at 96 or 97% and 0kb/sec. Using Firefox -_-