View Poll Results: Do you want me to post more?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

34 87.18%
  • No!

5 12.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last ››
    0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Arrow Samsung Omnia I900 Touch Games (240x400)

240x400, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Samsung i900 Omnia

I'll be sharing some Samsung Omnia I900 touch games 240x400

So lets kick this off with.

Scrabble Mobile I900 Omnia

After 60 years of popularity with millions of players worldwide, Scrabble® has proven to have universal appeal. Now Scrabble® goes mobile in an all-new version, featuring 3 different game modes and an up-to-date English vocabulary.

Take on up to 3 virtual opponents in 4 different difficulty levels or go head-to-head with your friends by sharing the phone in Multiplayer Mode. Train your Scrabble® skills and strategy in Solitaire mode, and collect as many points as you can at your own pace. Fine-tune the Scrabble® challenge with time limits, round limits, and score goals in both Multiplayer and Solitaire Modes.

Quick Game gives you 4 sets of 7 letters from which you and up to 3 opponents form words to gain as many points as possible. After each round, Quick Game reveals the best possible scores and words for each set. Quick Game is the perfect brain boosting Scrabble® snack!

Scrabble® Mobile delivers an exciting Scrabble® experience for you and your friends!

Samsung Omnia I900 Touch Games, 240x400

Download Here

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Little Shop Of Treasures I900 Omnia

Welcome to Huntington, a charming little town where if you look close enough, all your dreams can come true. As you set out on your adventure, you buy a charismatic old tumbledown shop. To earn some money for the renovation, you help out other shopkeepers in Huntington. As customers arrive, it's your job to find everything they are looking for. Little Shop of Treasures features five different stores and two challenging game modes.

Download Here

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Cake Mania Celebrity Chef I900 Omnia

This being the third mobile game in a popular series, it won't surprise you to learn that the core gameplay remains virtually unchanged. You, as Jill, must take orders for delicious cakes and go through the procedure of making them by cueing up each stage - baking the base, adding the frosting, handing it over and taking the money.

[img]http://4.bp.********.com/_jm4FARolmSo/S1IPRsQlatI/AAAAAAAANJ4/gakux9lWCXY/s400/Scr000012.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp.********.com/_jm4FARolmSo/S1IQHBRxD8I/AAAAAAAANKA/apxeLqEsOPs/s400/Scr000015.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp.********.com/_jm4FARolmSo/S1IRkoM4W2I/AAAAAAAANKI/HUvR3mmgCfE/s400/Scr000016.jpg[/img]

Download Here

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Carnival Land I900 Omnia

All the fun of a carnival comes to your mobile with the richest content and 14 hilarious mini-games. Play the famous Dunk Tank, Bandit Shooting and Test Your Strength in four difficulty levels that will constantly keep you challenged. Play as one of 2 characters and visit 5 colorful environments like space or the Wild West, each with a unique atmosphere, to win challenges and prizes and unlock more games. Going to the carnival has never been so much fun!

Download Here

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Default Million Dollar Password 2009 Edition i900 Omnia

Million Dollar Password 2009 Edition I900 Omnia

Join host Regis Philbin in the official mobile version of Million Dollar Password 2009, a modern update of one of television's greatest game shows. Based on the new hit show, players team up with celebrities to earn up to one million dollars. If the player and celebrity work well together and become a solid team, that player could uncover the Million Dollar Password.

Million Dollar Password 2009 Edition is a trademark of FremantleMedia Operations BV. 2008 FremantleMedia North America, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2008 RealNetworks. RealNetworks and RealArcade are registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc.

Download Here

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

UNO™ I900 Omnia

Everybody knows UNO™ - the classic card game of matching colors and numbers that’s #1 for family fun. Now you can play it on your mobile phone against computer opponents or friends on a single device! Customize the game with your own house rules and penalties, throw down Action Cards like Skip and Reverse in furiously thrilling games! Get rid of your hand before everyone else, but don’t forget to shout “UNO™!” when you’re down to one card!

Features
    UNO™ on mobile reproduces the classic card game:
    Easy-to-understand rules offer challenge and excitement to all.
    Use your Action Cards wisely and don't forget to call "UNO™!" when you have only one card left!
    All your favourite Action Cards are here: Wild, Reverse, Draw 2, and more!
    Customize your game with 9 different rule sets to play your way including 7-0 and Jump-in.
    Progress through the increasingly difficult challenges in Tournament Mode to collect prizes.
    Play against the AI or your friends on one device in Multiplayer Mode

[Dead links removed]

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Thumbs up Bubble Bash 2 I900 Omnia

Bubble Bash 2

Discover the new edition of the award winning puzzle series on your mobile. Bash together 3 or more like-colored bubbles to make them all explode just like before. But this time, you'll take the adventure to enchanting Africa. 16 challenging game modes filled with new special bubbles add a whole new spice to the game. It takes only seconds to master, but you'll play for hours. Beware: this game is highly addictive... Just ask its million fans around the world!

[Dead links removed]

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Cool Brain Challenge 3 Think Again! I900 Omnia

Brain Challenge 3: Think Again! is the most comprehensive brain training program on your mobile, providing a fully rounded brain workout. Train your brain in the classic brain exercise categories of Memory, Visual, Logic and Math, as well as innovative categories exclusive to Gameloft’s Brain Challenge series: Stress Relief, Focus and the never-before-seen Visual Training. Do you feel like your vision has been affected by extensive use of computers, TVs, and reading small print? It might be time for a consultation with our in-game coach!

Features
    A total of 35 mini-games (30 of which are totally new) ensuring hours of fun brain challenges.
    25 mini-games to boost your math, logic, memory and focus skills.
    5 mini-games to reduce stress and help you relax.
    5 new mini-games in the Visual Training category to prevent eyesight loss.
    An improved coaching system to ensure the most personalized brain development program.
    Cute and fresh graphics make this game a visual treat.

[Dead links removed]

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Default Twilight The Movie Game I900 Omnia

Twilight The Movie Game I900 Omnia

Calling all Twilighters! Relive your favorite movie moments and share your Twilight knowledge in this exciting game. Select your favorite character and play alone or with other fanpires. Get ready for New Moon with this fantastic game!

Download Here

0 RP

Country
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks

Thumbs up 4 Elements Puzzledom I900 Omnia

4 Elements Puzzledom I900 Omnia

Save a magical puzzle kingdom from eternal darkness in 4 Elements - Puzzledom! In a faraway land, where magic once ruled, four altars dedicated to the elements of earth, air, fire, and water have been destroyed, unleashing a powerful, dark force. Solve a captivating assortment of puzzles to collect four ancient books of magic, restore the altars, and release the elemental powers. Remove matching groups of vibrant game pieces and guide the elements back to the altars. Drive away the darkness, search locations for hidden objects, and try challenging spot-the-difference levels. Puzzle games have never been this rich! 4 Elements - Puzzledom is the stunning mobile adaption of the game Gamezebo called, "an engaging, enchanted experience" that will "cast its spell over all who enter its world." Embark on this amazing journey to restore light to the Puzzledom before this magical world of puzzle fun is lost forever. Explore and unlock four unique magic books to tame the forces of Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. A captivating mix of hidden object, spot the difference and matching games! Blast away obstacles with explosive power-ups Enjoy hours and hours of puzzle fun with more than 30 levels! Unleash the power of your phone with amazing graphics and visual effects.

Download Here

Page 1 of 2 12 Last ››