1. Question Sending ringtones to phone w/out WAP

Is there a way to send your uploaded ringtone to your phone instead of accessing the internet on your cell phone to download it?

2. Default

Yes download it to your pc, an then use yahoo or some other place an send it to your phone number like if u are verizon "your-phone-number@vzwpix.com"

3. Default

So what email address would you use if you have AT&T?

I believe it is yournumber@mms.att.net

5. Default

any such option for india??????????
    say airtel chennai - tamil nadu india?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by king_pin Log in to see links
    Yes download it to your pc, an then use yahoo or some other place an send it to your phone number like if u are verizon "your-phone-number@vzwpix.com"
    Can you elaborate on what formats can be emailed? I just upgraded to the Motorola W385. My previous phone was very limited regarding customization so I am now trying to navigate the minefield of subscription sites that want to charge you anywhere from $1 to $9.99 per month in perpetuity.

I have a few sounds on my computer in MP3 format. Will MP3s work for Verizon phones or does the file need to be another format?

7. Default

Does it act as a text message if you send a file to a verizon phone from yahoo email or does it have to go through the email on the cell phone? I do not have the email on the phone itself and the email isn't being sent.

8. Default

I found Log in to see links that allowed me to upload sounds off of my computer and send them to my phone. Didn't even have to register.