1. Default Problem Creating Own Ringtone

Hi. I'm trying to create my own ringtone from an mp3 file using the option on this site but it's not working. Are you experiencing a technical problem or do I need to reset something on my PC? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, Do you receive any error messages?

3. Default

Thank you for your reply. This is the error message...

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

How many times have you tried to create the ringtone? Make sure you use the correct link - http://www.mobiles24.com/create. I have just tested the creator with both Internet Explorer and Firefox and it's working fine for me.

5. Default

Thanks for the advice Karl. I've attempted several times and just tried again using the link in your post. No luck. Same error message. Any other suggestions?

Im not really sure why this could be happening. Is the song you are trying to convert DRM Protected? Our converter doesn't support DRM Protected files.

To see if the file is protected, follow the steps below:

1.Right click on the MP3
    2.Select properties
    3.Select Summary tab
    4.Click Advanced
    5.Scroll down to Origin to see if the file is protected.

7. Default

Many, many thanks for your help! I got it to work. Your site is fantastic and your help is always much appreciated!

No problem. Glad to see it's working for you now.