Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by terzo54 Log in to see links
    Thanks for your suport mate, and yes, i have posted a new thread with all the details on the new 'terzo's teazers'.
    Cool. I'll be taking part.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Cool. I'll be taking part.
    Thanks silver, can you read my new thread re the quiz plse mate.
    Also Gerritt1951: you are not accepting p.m's so i cant send you the password. can you get back in touch plse mate.

Iain

3. Default

Thanks silver, can you read my new thread re the quiz plse mate.
    Cool. Where is the new thread?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Cool. Where is the new thread?
    I think it has dropped to page 2 of the lounge forum, tho i have asked admin/mods to make it a sticky, as the original thread seems to have been de-stickied for some reason.

5. Default

I think it has dropped to page 2 of the lounge forum, tho i have asked admin/mods to make it a sticky, as the original thread seems to have been de-stickied for some reason.
    Oh right

I was only looking on the first page. Thanks Iain.

6. Default

So you pm us with the password if so just send me one.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Log in to see links
    So you pm us with the password if so just send me one.
    I do and its on its way. Can you p.m me your quiz name as i need to add it to the list.

many thanks bud

Iain

8. Default

Has the quiz died a death then? I have finally re-registered with a new account on funtrivia (even tho. I was receiving emails from them I apparently had neither a user name or an email address registered with them) Now I do have an account and have clicked on the link on the first page of this thread (that is the right one yeah?)nobody else is playing-kinda kills the point.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Has the quiz died a death then? I have finally re-registered with a new account on funtrivia (even tho. I was receiving emails from them I apparently had neither a user name or an email address registered with them) Now I do have an account and have clicked on the link on the first page of this thread (that is the right one yeah?)nobody else is playing-kinda kills the point.
    Sorfry lazyitus but its looking so, unfortunately i only had 4 requests for pasaswords . The previous quiz had 21 people registered(though not all played much). I asked several times for my new post to be a sticky but have beeen ignored.The post has dropped to page 2 (or 3 by now) so its not grabbing much attention. The previous quiz being hijacked coupled with the lack of interest in the new one has left me saddened and fed up . so in answer to your question mate.... YES,the quiz is dead..... long live the quiz

Thanks for your continued loyalty tho, it was much appreciated.

Iain

Dont let one sad idiot ruin it mate.