Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
  1. Default

Well done superflash1980 on your win yesterday!

2. Default

Thank you.

3. Default

REMOVED QUOTES

THIS SORT OF LANGUAGE AND BEHAVIOUR IS NOT TOLERATED IN THESE FORUMS. BEEN REPORTED.

Ignore him Iain, you do an amzing job at this quiz. At least you can understand the difference between "your" and "you're"...
    Last edited by Silver; 20-06-2010 at 09:57 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Ignore him Iain, you do an amazing job at this quiz. At least you can understand the difference between "your" and "you're"...
    I agree, I've only done the quiz a few times but I've enjoyed them. Why are some people so rude?!?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    I agree, I've only done the quiz a few times but I've enjoyed them. Why are some people so rude?!?
    Did you see his other posts? They were no better. Dispicable behaviour really. Its disgusting that someone comes here and does that. Most probably some low life pathetic and lonely teenager with nothing better to do.

Anyways, on a slightly lighter note, most my exams are done, so hope to be taking part more often soon.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Did you see his other posts? They were no better. Dispicable behaviour really. Its disgusting that someone comes here and does that. Most probably some low life pathetic and lonely teenager with nothing better to do.

Anyways, on a slightly lighter note, most my exams are done, so hope to be taking part more often soon.
    I've been in forums with plenty of people like that. Usually they're just people that wouldn't say stuff like that to your face but, instead hide behind their computers and mess with people.

That's good news, I look forward to taking you down in the quizzes. Well trying to anyways.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    I've been in forums with plenty of people like that. Usually they're just people that wouldn't say stuff like that to your face but, instead hide behind their computers and mess with people.

That's good news, I look forward to taking you down in the quizzes. Well trying to anyways.

Indeed they are. And if they cant say it to your face, they shouldn;t say it at all.

Haha, you'll beat me

8. Default

Hi all, as you may have noticed, i have ben offline for a week or so due to family commitments,and logged on this morning to see what i can only describe as some kind of 'takeover' bid , by some senseless moron(s). They have completely ruined the quiz for this month, so i have taken the decision to close it for now, and i will probably delete it and start again.
    I am very sorry for you guys that play regularly as its been a waste of time, and hope that you will all continue to play the new version of 'terzos teasers'.

I have looked at the list of players involved in the fiasco and they are down to 2 people, who have now been blocked.

Hopefully, this has just been a blip, and these people will have had their fun and move on.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and again please accept my apologies at ahving to take such drastic action(s).

Iain

9. Default

Totally missed the rude rude swine on the forum,but have seen the mass 'takeover bid' on the quiz...what the......?

Why would people wanna do that?
    Good call terzo ,just shut it down until the disruptive people get bored and leave it alone .or they can be kept out.
    (Is there a way of making it invite only? you could pm trusted people on m24 the code for it)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Totally missed the rude rude swine on the forum,but have seen the mass 'takeover bid' on the quiz...what the......?

Why would people wanna do that?
    Good call terzo ,just shut it down until the disruptive people get bored and leave it alone .or they can be kept out.
    (Is there a way of making it invite only? you could pm trusted people on m24 the code for it)
    Thanks for your suport mate, and yes, i have posted a new thread with all the details on the new 'terzo's teazers'.