View Poll Results: Should We Create A "Twitter" Profile/"Wikipedia" Page For Mobiles24??

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we need just a "Twitter" Profile!

1 6.67%
  • Yes, we need just a "Wikipedia" Page!

5 33.33%
  • Yes, we need BOTH of these!

8 53.33%
  • No, we don't need any of these!

1 6.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Should We Create A "Twitter" Profile/"Wikipedia" Page For Mobiles24??

Well, this question has been at the back of my mind for sometime so I finally started a thread about it.

I know that we already have a Facebook group but I think these two would be even better!

So, should we create a Twitter profile & a Wikipedia page for M24? That way, many people will get to know about the site better!

What do you guys think?
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

2. Default

For the Twitter page, it could be good but only if some important links are posted, mostly the games and applications and the site news of course...

For the wikipedia, well it seems a good idea too, but what will be written there..?

The help of Mark and Karl will be really needed in both of them ideas...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

3. Default

Wikipedia wise it would be a great idea to let people know about m24 and how to get to it and what it is,but what's the point in a twitter account-m24 doesn't get major updates frequently enough to justify it and we already have the forum and social groups to chat.

4. Default

Twitter account is a good idea..
    And it'll be better if M24 can make both twitter and wikipedia..

Wikipedia yes maybe, but whos going to write it and what, you need alot of info to start with, i think members and of course Mark and Karl would help with that though.

Twitter, i dont see the point of that.

fred posts in the what or you doing thread hes downloading music...

no lol
    Last edited by Paul; 05-02-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Cool

Yep, for Wikipedia, we can get help from Mark & Karl, as well as other members who were there from the beginning. They can help us by providing all the information about how this site came into life, how it first started, as well as other information. & also about the present status of the site.

Several of us can get together & write the Wikipedia page. & a few of us can always keep an eye out in case someone messes around with that & tries to ruin the page.

And a Twitter profile would be cool! Several members can be appointed & they can update the site news, updates & other cool stuff via Twitter as they take place (But only the important things, as Shane said).

So, what do you say guys?

Cool

Helooo!

Anybody there??

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    Helooo!

Anybody there??
    Maybe create a thread in the lounge for ideas on Wikipedia, then all the good whats written write it down before making a Wikipedia page.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    Helooo!

Anybody there??
    hi

A wikipedia page is a great idea, but as people have said, we would need members who have been here since the site was Ringtone Nation

But there doesn't have to be alot of info, atleast to start with anyway.

Start it by telling what the site does and just go from there.