View Poll Results: Should We Create A "Twitter" Profile/"Wikipedia" Page For Mobiles24??

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we need just a "Twitter" Profile!

1 6.67%
  • Yes, we need just a "Wikipedia" Page!

5 33.33%
  • Yes, we need BOTH of these!

8 53.33%
  • No, we don't need any of these!

1 6.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

I Think We Should create both that is the best idea by the way nice thinking bro
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gelus Log in to see links
    I Think We Should create both that is the best idea by the way nice thinking bro
    Thanx bro!

& please post your suggestions here!

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=22726
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    Thanx bro!

& please post your suggestions here!

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=22726
    its a very great idea

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shmaya Log in to see links
    its a very great idea
    Thanx mate!

& glad for your suggestions!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Well, this question has been at the back of my mind for sometime so I finally started a thread about it.

I know that we already have a Facebook group but I think these two would be even better!

So, should we create a Twitter profile & a Wikipedia page for M24? That way, many people will get to know about the site better!

What do you guys think?
    After i originally didn't like the idea, i think a twitter account would be good for latest games posted, the game reviews by Aaron, and other stuff.

Twitters not as pointless as i thought. I recently joined, basically just for football/sport updates really, but seen some tweets links to games from here, an i thought how about a M24 twitter page?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    After i originally didn't like the idea, i think a twitter account would be good for latest games posted, the game reviews by Aaron, and other stuff.

Twitters not as pointless as i thought. I recently joined, basically just for football/sport updates really, but seen some tweets links to games from here, an i thought how about a M24 twitter page?
    It does seem like a good idea. It would also be handy for any site updates etc.

7. Default

Sounds good to me, I'm already on Twitter.

Oh crap, now Joe is going to stalk me on there too.

I don't have a Twitter account

9. Default

Well, this question has been at the back of my mind for sometime so I finally started a thread about it.

I know that we already have a Facebook group but I think these two would be even better!

So, should we create a Twitter profile & a Wikipedia page for M24? That way, many people will get to know about the site better!

What do you guys think?
    Hey yo, i dont know in twitter, but M24 already in wikipedia, the link is in my signature, but i think we should create it in different language . . .

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viewland Log in to see links
    Hey yo, i dont know in twitter, but M24 already in wikipedia, the link is in my signature, but i think we should create it in different language . . .
    I think KidRapper made the wiki page...

Anyway in terms of a Twitter page for Mobiles24 I think it's a good idea, a quick and easy way to keep updated with the site.