1. Default Uploading Themes

Ok, God knows if this is the right place to post this, and the current number of topics on these forums are SO extensive that I just can't find what I need without wasting an hour of my life.

Recently, I downloaded the Sony Ericsson Theme Creator and have created some themes for use on my mobile phone. I have tried to upload them here, however, but for some reason it keeps giving me an error message, even though the file I am trying to upload is a .THM file.

Am I going about this the wrong way or something? or is there a specific programme I require? Or is it my computer just being an electronic abomination and it just doesnt like to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Coco Log in to see links
    Ok, God knows if this is the right place to post this, and the current number of topics on these forums are SO extensive that I just can't find what I need without wasting an hour of my life.

Recently, I downloaded the Sony Ericsson Theme Creator and have created some themes for use on my mobile phone. I have tried to upload them here, however, but for some reason it keeps giving me an error message, even though the file I am trying to upload is a .THM file.

Am I going about this the wrong way or something? or is there a specific programme I require? Or is it my computer just being an electronic abomination and it just doesnt like to do it.
    What theme was the theme for? and in what category, cause its got to be in the right category or wont go through.