1. Default Uploades

I can't upload a theme to the site. Has anyone else had that problem?

2. Unhappy Upload Nokia Themes

I want to upload Nokia themes, but i no hav preview files, so what can i do?
    P.S and i don't know which themes will work with symbian 60 or 40,

Who can tell me plz.?

3. Default same problem

I get this message

An Error Occurred
    Upload failed: Theme type could not be detected. Please ensure you are uploading the theme into the correct category.

Click here to return to the previous page

Need help? Read the help section.

can anyone help

What type of theme are you trying to upload and to which category? If you could please upload and attach the theme to the forum, I can take a look to see what the problem is.

Mark

5. Default

i cant upload games without JPEG preview...

6. Default Private Uploads*

Pardon me if this is the wrong place to post my problem.
    I was just wondering what happened to the ringtones I have downloaded onto my site.
    As I recall, it was at least a couple of days ago when I did this.
    I downloaded 13 songs (ringtones) to my Private folder, and 1 to the 'Public' one.
    Now when I logged in to see my profile status, I noticed that there was no history of all my downloaded songs.

Any suggestions?! ...anyone???

Hi cands, I can't quite interpret what you're saying.

When uploading songs privately, they are available for 24 hours. When uploading publicly, your upload enters the validation queue for us to decide whether it is suitable for our public gallery.

When downloading songs, you download them directly to your computer or your phone. There is no public or private folders within the download system and no history.

Does that clear things up?