1. Angry Hey Mark

I looked though the forums and every time somebody got the "This page can not be displayed" message and posted about it, you've totally ignored them. You've replied all other posts. How come?

I'm getting the same message. I'm on the Telus network up here in Canada. Some kind of an explanation would be helpful. Thankx

Quote Originally Posted by onizuka Log in to see links
    I looked though the forums and every time somebody got the "This page can not be displayed" message and posted about it, you've totally ignored them. You've replied all other posts. How come?

I'm getting the same message. I'm on the Telus network up here in Canada. Some kind of an explanation would be helpful. Thankx
    I'm not one for being nasty, but DUDE!!!! It's your first post and you're moaning!!
    If you read through all the posts you'll notice that the mods are really busy. And so many people post in this forum that it is easy to overlook some of them.

Other than that, welcome to the site!!!

36_1_15.gif

I haven't purposely ignored anybody onizuka, and I don't appreciate such accusations.
    You must understand that it's very easy to overlook threads even when I've previously replied. Even then, I can't answer every single question directed at me.

With regard to your error, this could be a problem with your phone, carrier or your phone's browser. It's impossible to tell. The only advice I can give you is to clear the cache on your phone and try accessing the site again.

Mark

In addition to what Mark said - We are extremely busy and we realise there are numerous posts on this subject and this is why I have been trying to put together an FAQ to address the issue that will be ready soon.

Please note that the issue isn't of our making but your own carrier (Telus Mobility) that disable your phones capability to download anything from 3rd party wapsites like Mobiles24. You can try to transfer ringtones via USB or Bluetooth but even if you do get the ringtones on your phone, I'm pretty sure that Telus have disabled the ability to set MP3 songs as ringtones. If that's the case, then you could try to DRM protect your mp3 ringtone - Take a look at this thread or download this Log in to see links

5. Default

Hey Guys thankx a lot for your time. I feared that Telus would try something like that. Anyways I'll look in to DMR protecting my ring tones.

Oh Mark, sorry about the accusations. I was in a bad mood that time cause i when i looked through the forum i saw i wasn't the only one who has this problem. Unfortunately there were no admin input on any of the previous threads regarding this issue and it ****** me off.

Hopefully i can get this thing to work. Damn u Telus and ur stupid chameleon