1. Default the most romantic thing you did

hi folks my most romantic thing is for my 1st year marriage anywersary,my wife always talked about a bike that she wanted as a kid,so i did some research and found it,it took me 4 days to find it but i managed to do so,later that evening i got a BIG gift,a VERY BIG gift what is your thing

p.s.A VERY VERY VERY BIG gift 4 times

2. Default

dint get a chance to do anything yet.. but soon....

3. Default

hav'nt done anything.....yet

4. Default

Nothing either... Looks like were all losers except you antonio

Arrow

I bought a red rose once for an old girlfriend...and really i hate to have flowers in my hand.

6. Default

One of the most romantic thing i did, it was on the birthday of an ex-girlfriend, we went to an italian restaurant, nice food and all, and after that i brought her to a small but extremely beautiful waterfall and there i have her a nice necklace, representing a heart with a hole in it and with a handcuff tied to the hole... As some people were passing by the waterfall, we went back to my house where we had a great evening, night, early morning and morning...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    One of the most romantic thing i did, it was on the birthday of an ex-girlfriend, we went to an italian restaurant, nice food and all, and after that i brought her to a small but extremely beautiful waterfall and there i have her a nice necklace, representing a heart with a hole in it and with a handcuff tied to the hole... As some people were passing by the waterfall, we went back to my house where we had a great evening, night, early morning and morning...
    and how did she became the EX girlfriendto do a thing like that you must have loved her

I was a romantic in my school age,so many love connections of my friends were reached at success with my help.Love letters between two hearts were commonly transfered through me like an intermediary.