LG
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Question Need Help! LG

is it possible to have flash turned on as long as you want a trick or an app (like for S60v5)

phone is LG KU990 Viewty

2. Default :)

yes it is!!

3. Post LG Voyager..helpdown loading ringtones

I hope some one can please help me.I'm trying to download a ringtone to my pc & then download it to my cell phone...any suggestions will be appreciated. I did manage to save the ringtone on my desktop,but it is not mps format and I have no clue how to get it to my cell...

Question Help

How come when I look Up ringtones for the lg Xenon and download them, they dont work???

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cheer-chick View Post
    How come when I look Up ringtones for the lg Xenon and download them, they dont work???
    Do you get any sort of error message?

No they download and then they are not able to set as ringtone.

7. Lightbulb Lg Gm200

Hi guys, Does anybody know from where can i download lg gm200 games and apps???

Quote Originally Posted by vineet331 View Post
    Hi guys, Does anybody know from where can i download lg gm200 games and apps???
    May i know the screen resolution??

9. Default

any more ideas about where to download lg gm200 games and apps? thanks for your help.

10. Default Help a newbie. LG Chocolate Touch

How do you transfer downloaded games from your PC to the LG Chocolate touch? I need step-by-step instructions, and cannot find it on this site.
    I tried the wapsite, but nothing happened even using multiple codes. I saw someone with the same problem, but have yet to find out how to transfer from my pc to my phone.