Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Need Help! LG

1 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default LG Cosmos

Anyone know if the free games on here work on the LG Cosmos, I can download a game and transfer to the phone but phone does not see the new game.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbcache View Post
    Anyone know if the free games on here work on the LG Cosmos, I can download a game and transfer to the phone but phone does not see the new game.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    All games r free n compatible with ur handset.Here is the link-
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/t...e-mobile-games

R u unable to find games or ur phone is unable to read the games,little bit confusion?

1 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by battuji View Post
    All games r free n compatible with ur handset.
    R u unable to find games or ur phone is unable to read the games,little bit confusion?
    Yes I find the games, download to pc, up to mass storage but the phone does not see them.

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbcache View Post
    Yes I find the games, download to pc, up to mass storage but the phone does not see them.
    R u installing .jar only or .jar with jad..

if only jar than also try to place jad file along with it, i hope after doing that ur phone will recognize the games..

1 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

if only jar than also try to place jad file along with it, i hope after doing that ur phone will recognize the games..
    I tried it both way, still no go, they may not work with the cosmos phone, even did a power down and up to see if that will make it see it, but that don't do it either.

1 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I can see the files via mass storage connection to pc, I can not see the files when not connected to pc but they are there, I show no transfer option to phone memory via mass storage, so that takes that out of the choices to try.

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Try to format ur memory card n again install the games on it otherwise in my opinion ur memory become faulty! Further don't know any solution in order to solve ur problem!

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I have a similar problem. I was trying to add a MP3 Player (Evan_MP3_Player_01-374224) to my LG Cosmos. I used the Mass Storage cable to access my memory card in the phone, but I don't know what folder I should be putting the jar into, nore where to look on my phone to be able to access it.

I have Pics, Sounds, and Ringtones on the card (I even have an animated gif for my Wallpaper that is stored on the card) so I don't think the card is deffective.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheer-chick View Post
    How come when I look Up ringtones for the lg Xenon and download them, they dont work???
    Quote Originally Posted by benedictejonas View Post
    i can't set them as a ringtone it doesnt work !
    Greetings...

I know this isn't a current topic but I have a little info for the Xenon people... it might also help others having a similar problem...

After downloading a few ringtones from here and finding they don't work (as ringtones), I did a little exploring.

All of the ones I downloaded, that didn't work, were larger than 300k (307,200) in size. I'm not sure if this is the only reason, but it's a start.

I'm going to check out a shrinking program and see if that gets them working.

Will post back when I try it.

Have a great week(end)

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vineet331 View Post
    Hi guys, Does anybody know from where can i download lg gm200 games and apps???

If you want to download with the help of phone brouser. Then you need some spesifick web links like ,******.com,wapfever.com. hare you can download directly form web.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last