1. Default What do I need to post a new thread? plz help

Why cant I post any threads in this forum with an attachement Link or an images.
    Every time I try to insert image or a download link a message came to me and says ''You do not have the required number of posts to post links or images''.

So what number of posts do they mean ? does it means that I will have to post many posts first or answer somebody quesitons in the posts in order to post a thread with images and links.

Please let me know
    thanks

2. Exclamation

Yes, you will have to post many posts/answers questions to get enough posts to post links and images

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omarahmed Log in to see links
    Why cant I post any threads in this forum with an attachement Link or an images.
    Every time I try to insert image or a download link a message came to me and says ''You do not have the required number of posts to post links or images''.

So what number of posts do they mean ? does it means that I will have to post many posts first or answer somebody quesitons in the posts in order to post a thread with images and links.

Please let me know
    thanks
    you need 10 posts

Quote Originally Posted by skanny Log in to see links
    Yes, you will have to post many posts/answers questions to get enough posts to post links and images
    and preferably not to spam

4. Default

thanks very much

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Log in to see links
    you need 10 posts

and preferably not to spam
    Thanks for the clarification

6. Default

....havnt log in about a year and i didnt even know u need like 10 post to upload pic and links...i think i didnt need 10 post lol...first time i register, i start a post with a pic and download link lol

7. Default

thnkssssssssssssssssssss