Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Arrow The Oregon Trail 2: Gold Rush [by Gameloft]

The Oregon Trail 2: Gold Rush

[by Gameloft]

Embark on a new journey to Western America! Relive the adventures of migrating pioneers on the trail to the California Gold Rush in a new travel map based on the historic American period following the Oregon Trail. Experience the same winning decision-making formula of the original game you love and ensure the safety of your wagon. Lead a new party along an arduous journey: Cross diverse terrain, face unpredictable random events, and meet various historic characters while you collect testimonies left by the party from the previous Oregon Trail mobile game.

Cross diverse landscapes & terrains: plains, mountains, desert, badlands, canyons, and forests.
    9 skill-based activities that impact your resources: Hunting, telegraphing, gold panning and more!
    Anticipate unfavorable events (tornadoes, attacks, etc.) and react quickly to avoid setbacks.
    Encounter historic sites & characters to learn about American history and the hardships of the road.
    Compare your stats with other players on the online leaderboard.
    Ties to the first Oregon Trail mobile game: Collect hints & tips from the previous party.

[Dead links removed]
    Last edited by Luter; 16-01-2010 at 09:06 AM.
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

2. Default

it looks nice do you know when it will come out?

3. Default

good game thank you prewiew

4. Default

omg I used to play this back in Middle School.. I would love to have this on my phone! but that would require it to be released on the Android Market

5. Default

WOAH! Never thought this game would have a sequel, it's AWESOME!

Anyone know where will it come out?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    Anyone know where will it come out?
    very soon i think
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

8. Default

Hey, looks great =)
    + Rep When i can

9. Default

hmm... thx ... gonna try it

Quote Originally Posted by gelus Log in to see links

Embark on a new journey to Western America! Relive the adventures of migrating pioneers on the trail to the California Gold Rush in a new travel map based on the historic American period following the Oregon Trail. Experience the same winning decision-making formula of the original game you love and ensure the safety of your wagon. Lead a new party along an arduous journey: Cross diverse terrain, face unpredictable random events, and meet various historic characters while you collect testimonies left by the party from the previous Oregon Trail mobile game.

[Game Removed]

Thanks!!!!!

The trailer for the game