Page 1599 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 5991099149915491589159715981599160016011609 ... LastLast
Results 15,981 to 15,990 of 16280
  1. Default

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links

So you didn't follow the my warning that artige.no was highly addicting xD!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by svenny000 Log in to see links
    So you didn't follow the my warning that artige.no was highly addicting xD!
    Yes I did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

4. Default

Last edited by NaturalMystyk27; 14-01-2012 at 06:00 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links

Translation to the first part of that picture "Hey, how may I help you"

6. Default

bukkake.jpg

---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

8. Talking

something for everyone

9. Talking

080606_printer_wanted2.jpg

Printers get warning
    for illegal downloading Piracy-hunters send unfounded complaints

a study by the University of Washington shows that copyright violations by P2P traffic often unfounded. In some cases get unsuspecting surfers wrongly a warning. During a test even received a complaint for illegal downloading of network printers, the latest ' Indiana Jones ' and ' Iron Man '.

The case lives strong under the students in the United States, because interest groups such as the MPAA (the American film industry) are increasingly sending warning letters for illegal downloading. These organisations register P2P traffic and then send a letter to the University where the IP address comes from. That sends the message often without control by the student in question. If the breaches keep popping up, it can even to a (expensive) amicable settlement or a lawsuit.

Complaints about printers
    The findings of the researchers are notable. Almost anyone can be accused of copyright violation, as it turns out. Someone with sufficient technical knowledge can each network device illegal P2P traffic that generate by anti-piracy organizations is noted. So even during a test swooped nine complaints about three network printers on a computer and a four, five wireless router.

The researchers say that anti-piracy organizations merely look at the IP address, without determining whether it actually to illegal material. By these circumstances, so even someone who never used P2P software, get a complaint in the bus. They call people who get a complaint, therefore immediately not to worry but there more sceptical towards.

something for everyone