Page 1592 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 5921092149215421582159015911592159315941602 ... LastLast
Results 15,911 to 15,920 of 16280
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    And here's me thinking this was a child friendly forum.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by svenny000 Log in to see links

6. Default

A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back.
    Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.

Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.

Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend.

Rossie originally tried to have her ex-lover charged with assault but she had signed a consent form agreeing the tattoo design was "at the artist's discretion".

She said: "He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo.

"Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back."

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back.
    Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.

Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.

Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend.

Rossie originally tried to have her ex-lover charged with assault but she had signed a consent form agreeing the tattoo design was "at the artist's discretion".

She said: "He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo.

"Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back."

9. Default

Yeah this one is 18+...