Page 50 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 404849505152601001505501050 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Did a sheep spit on the windshield??
    Must be from all the weed...

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    what will make you laugh???????
    A 50 foot yacht with "Noxide" on the side and 100 beautiful, naked ladies on deck....

3. Default

A 50 foot yacht with "Noxide" on the side and 100 beautiful, naked ladies on deck....
    Better be small ladies then M8
    You'll probably need a paramedic as well...

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    Better be small ladies then M8
    You'll probably need a paramedic as well...
    Sorry... 150ft
    If the paramedic is a hot female, she's more than welcome.

5. Default Nyah....Whats UP Doc?

Hi all It's bob.........
    Ho de hum...Hi ho.....da da da duh...............
    Hey? Did anyone notice that carrot back there was uncircumsized?
    Ah the carrot In all It's untouched, original glory.....
    The fullness of the unmolested male carrot....Yeah......!
    Hi-de-ho-dum dum...Oh...did you know that In some countries, It Is a customary religious ceremony, to remove the tip of the male carrot?......Yes...strange indeed! They make the excuse that If you don't have the tip removed, It Is unhygenic...
    La-de-da-de-da ho hum!
    Oh?! Who says? What If you wash the carrott carefully every day....nurture It...and treat It real good? Should you still consider removing the offending piece? Your armpit stinks after 24hrs....how come there not saying..."Have It removed for 'hygene' purposes old bean"...
    What about your a**? What kind of s*** comes out of that? Tell me thats OK?!...you shouldn't have your a** removed for 'hygenic' purposes? Where's the logic here ppl?
    What If thier WRONG!!! What If we 'NEED' that little piece of carrot? What If there Is a purpose to that loose flap of carrot skin?
    What if there Is a raft of ppl out there, whose carrots have been DISFIGURED in the name of a religious ceremony? What If religion Is wrong?
    Men proudly show off thier '****-end' carrot...as If thier proud of the way It looks compared to our 'sock-end' friend above.......
    Those poor ppl with the 'correct' unmolested/religious free/natural product...'cower In shame' as thier members imitate an amputated 'arm in a t-shirt'(ha ha!.....)
    To all the guys out there............................
    spend a minute in silence for those whose carrots have been sliced..........in the name of the 'Big Guy' up there..

Last edited by GoFish; 19-11-2007 at 01:58 PM.

Hi all It's bob.........
    Ho de hum...Hi ho.....da da da duh...............
    Hey............
    ...... and the rest of it
    Now we know who took this pic
    weed.jpg

7. Default

How about a plane instead.......the naked women are inside waiting just for you Noxide....

You seem to be in a mood tonite Noxide....star-wars-smiley-023[1].gif

Barb

8. Default

Hi all It's bob.........Awww...come on Nox! There was some real funny stuff In that post! You can't blame the weed for all of that can you? Some of It had to be me! he he!.........I even laughed myself at the 'sock-end' and 'amputated arm In a t-shirt' cracks! Ha ha!!
    There so fresh I only made them up today!
    'Sides.......I had to disguise the story about p****'s and centre It around carrots...this 'Is' a family site now!
    And that sign.......It was all s*** anyway! Two guys had sold out, and the third guy was a rip-off! he he!(nah only kidding MR. Moderator Sir! I never took that pic and I never tried to solicite drugs from anybody! That's the truth!....just trying to be funny!...)

How about a plane instead.......the naked women are inside waiting just for you Noxide....
    They are probably all dead by the looks of things... That won't do.

You seem to be in a mood tonite Noxide....
    Not in a mood, just really irritated from heat, taxis and chemical spills on the roads. (In other words my day started K@K)

Apologies...

10. Default

Not in a mood, just really irritated from heat, taxis and chemical spills on the roads. (In other words my day started K@K)

Apologies...
    Was the N12 still closed this morning?