Page 854 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 3547548048448528538548558568649049541354 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 16280

Default Men r all the same

005.jpg....................

Quote Originally Posted by sajeersss Log in to see links

Default UNinvolved in Africa.......

The success of the "Wonder Bra" for under-endowed women, has encouraged the designers to come out with a bra for over-endowed women.

It's called the "Sheep Dog Bra." It rounds them up and points them in the right direction.

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen
    mask over his mouth and nose. A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.

'Nurse,' he mumbles, from behind the mask. 'Are my testicles black?'

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, 'I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet.'

He struggles to ask again, 'Nurse, please check. Are my testicles black?'

Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other.

Then, she takes a close look and says, 'There's nothing wrong with them,
    Sir!'

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,
    'Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely......

A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k?

Default Dad Of The Year

I went to a psychiatrist because I was having severe problems with my sex life. The psychiatrist asked me a lot of questions, but didn't seem to be getting a clear picture of my problems.

Finally he asked, "Do you ever watch your girlfriend's face while you're having sex?"

"Well, yes, I did once."

"Well, how did she look?"

"Oh boy...she looked VERY angry!"

At this point the psychiatrist felt that he was really getting somewhere and he said, "Well that's very interesting, we must look into this further. Now tell me, you say that you have only seen your girlfriend's face once during sex. That seems somewhat unusual to me. How did it occur that you saw her face that time?"

"She was watching us through the window!"

A young blonde is in hospital for an operation.

She says, "Doc, can you tell me how long after my operation will I have to wait until I can have sex again?"

He says, "You know, Miss Stukowski, you're the first person who ever asked me that before a tonsillectomy!"

Default I Protect My Privacy!