Page 5 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast

He's absolutely right. That is a much better description.

Anyway, have a look here

That is what it looks like in the creator.
    You can change the menu highlights, the colors of the text, the backgrounds (obviously) and a lot more.

Nokia's theme creator allows for a LOT more customization, but also requires a lot more time and concentration... Sony Ericsson is quick and easy, but still offers quite a lot of options

36_1_15.gif

2. Default

I get it now, fanx...awesome, I want to make some.

Hey, I saw you did a Korn theme, cool, I love Korn.

Pls pls can you tell me more about making them. Do I have to have special software?? if so, can you get it free, hehe???.........and here's the biggie...HOW DO YOU GET IT ONTO YOUR PHONE?????..........Barb

Yes I did the Korn theme on request. I came out quite nice

You can get all the tools you need right here

Like I said, Nokia is a bit tricky, but you don't HAVE to use all the features. So making a basic Nokia theme isn't really difficult.
    But Sony Ericssons themes are the best in my opinion.

When you've finished making a theme, save it to your pc and transfer it to you phone via Bluetooth or USB.
    (Or upload to Mobiles24 and download via WAP )

36_1_15.gif

4. Default

Thats cool, fanx for all the info and the link......I'll download it tonite.

Hey, did you get that gif making software?

The site keeps slowing down a lot tonite, must be a lot of ppl on line.

I got it yes. Thank you.

I also got Uleads' gif animator, which has a lot more options, but it's only a trial version

Yeah, this site is growing in leaps and bounds!! It's great to be part of it!

6. Default

DOH!.......they don't have one for my phone. Does it have to be for my phone specifically, or could I use one of the others, with my screen size????

7. Default

Hey, I've got a free copy of Paint Shop Pro 7, with Animation Shop 3 included. I downloaded it from a PSP group on the internet, and it works fine. A while ago I bought Paint Shop ProX and got Animation Shop for free with that, its still version 3, so the free one is the most up to date anyway.

I could send it to you somehow if you like??, not sure how big the file is, I'll find it if your interested.......Barb

You could use other creators, but then you'll be making themes for other peoples' phones and not your own

They have different file extensions, eg. Sony Ericsson uses .thm (most of them anyway), Nokia uses .sis and .nth and so on.
    So if you make a theme with a Nokia creator, you'll only be able to use it on Nokia phones using that specific extension... Am i making sense here?

36_1_15.gif

By the way, if you could send that animator that would be great, but I think the file size could be a problem.

9. Default

I'm looking for Annimation Shop now, get back to you soon.

Also doing a Google Search for a LG theme editor, haha, wish me luck.

10. Default

OK I found it, I can't seperate the programs, it comes as 1 package with PSP7. I've put it in a zip file and its still 30MB. Can we send attachments through the messages here, or there's always Email...........what say you?