Page 503 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 16280

Exclamation Bad messages!

Simple instructions

Give it to mom

Is this a mouse?

Attack of the seagulls

Just missed it

Looks promising

2. Default

Never look at your mum when she's eating a banana.

3. Default

I was just wondering...

Has anyone else ever absent-mindedly thanked a cash machine?
    ...or is that particular idiocy reserved solely for me. And yes, I was stone cold sober I'm sad to say.

4. Default

A few weeks ago Rachael bought her first car, and she smokes like a chimney.

She spent ages doing it up, turning her cousin's hashmobile into Penelope Pitstop's pimpmobile - all garish red & silver mats, seatcovers etc. - very bad taste, but she put a helluva lot of effort into it.

So today she finally finished doing it up so I said to her: "You're not going to smoke in it, are you?"

She said (indignantly, and in all seriousness): "Of course not!!! I never smoked on my motorbike - did I?"

Bless
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 12-10-2008 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Never look at your mum when she's eating a banana.
    i hope you just read that somewhere
    none

6. Default

I'm just saying

It makes ya feel a little uneasy

Exclamation

I was just wondering...

Has anyone else ever absent-mindedly thanked a cash machine?
    ...or is that particular idiocy reserved solely for me. And yes, I was stone cold sober I'm sad to say.

8. Default

Woman has Man in it;

Mrs. has Mr . in it;

Female has Male in it;

She has He in it;

Madam has Adam in it;

No wonder men always want to be inside women!

Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to go back between the legs of a woman....

Why?

BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

9. Default

A woman in her thirties is at home happily jumping unclothed, on her bed and squealing with delight.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care what you think. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says that not only am I healthy, but I have the breasts of an 18-year-old."

The husband replies, "What did he say about your 42-year old arse?"

"Oh, your name never came up," she replied.

10. Default

A few weeks ago Rachael bought her first car, and she smokes like a chimney.

She spent ages doing it up, turning her cousin's hashmobile into Penelope Pitstop's pimpmobile - all garish red & silver mats, seatcovers etc. - very bad taste, but she put a helluva lot of effort into it.

So today she finally finished doing it up so I said to her: "You're not going to smoke in it, are you?"

She said (indignantly, and in all seriousness): "Of course not!!! I never smoked on my motorbike - did I?"

Bless