Page 382 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 2823323723803813823833843924324828821382 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 16280
  1. Talking

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links

WTF is Butt water?

3. Default Shark Challenge...

A rich millionaire decides to throw a massive party for his 50th birthday, so during this party he grabs the microphone and he announces to his guests that down in the garden of his mansion he has a swimming pool with two great white sharks in it. 'I will give anything they desire of mine, to the man who swims across that pool.'

So the party continues with no events in the pool, until suddenly, there is a great splash and all the guests of the
    party run to the pool to see what has happened.

In the pool is a man and he is swimming as hard as he can, and the fins come out of the water and the jaws are snapping and this guy just keeps on going and the sharks are gaining on him and this guy reaches the end and he gets out of the pool, tired and soaked.

The millionaire grabs the microphone and says, 'I am a man of my word, anything of mine I will give, my Ferraris, my house, absolutely anything, for you are the bravest man I have ever seen. So sir what will it be?' the millionaire asks.

The guy grabs the microphone and says, 'Why don't we start with the name of the bastard that pushed me in!'

4. Default

- this is blind!!!

pic16279.jpg

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

WTF is Butt water?
    The Mysteries Of Human Anatomy..........

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

6. Default Ugliest Kid Ever

I was walking home last night when I noticed an old drunk staggering along the road. He passed a woman who was walking a young child. "Lady", said the drunk, "that's the ugliest kid I've ever seen. Damn, that is one ugly child!." As the drunk wandered off, the lady burst into tears. Just then, a mailman came to her rescue. "What's the matter, madam?" he asked. "I've just been horribly insulted" she sobbed. "There there," said the mailman, reaching into his pocket. "Dry your eyes with this tissue, and here's a banana for the chimp

7. Default

Abracadabra!!! Nope, ur still ugly! Try again!!

8. Default Posh Fart

A woman walks into a shop that sells expensive Persian Rugs.

Looking around, she spots the perfect rug, walks over and inspects it.

As she bends to feel the texture of the rug she farts loudly.

Very embarrassed she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her 'little accident' and hopes a sales person does not pop up right now.

As she turns back, there standing next to her is a salesman. "Good day Ma'am, how may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably she asks, "How much does this rug cost?"

He answers, "Lady if you farted just touching it, you're gonna crap your pants when you hear what the price is."
    Return

9. Default

Crime doesn't pay...Does that mean my job is a crime?

10. Default

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!