Page 199 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 991491891971981992002012092492996991199 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 16280
  1. Default >>An Honest Parrot

A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said £50.00.
    "Why so little," she asked the pet store owner. The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of prostitution, and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."
    The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something. The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house, new madam." The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought "that's not so bad." When her two teenage daughters returned from school the bird saw them and said, "New house, new madam, new girls."
    The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then began to laugh about the situation. Moments later, the woman's husband Alex, came home from work.
    The bird looked at him and said, "Hi Alex".

2. Default Top 12 things NOT to say to a Cop

======================

1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.

2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!

5. Are you Andy or Barney?

6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a
    police officer.

7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

8. I pay your salary!

9. Gee Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning,
    too!

10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other
    cars around, That's how far ahead of me they are.

12. When the Officer says "Gee Son...Your eyes look red, have you been
    drinking?" You probably should not respond with, "Gee Officer...Your eyes
    look glazed, have you been eating donuts?"

3. Default

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.
    Marie leans over to Pierre and says, 'Pierre, kiss me!'
    Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.
    'What are you doing, Pierre ?' says the startled Marie.
    'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!'
    She smiles and they start kissing.
    Things began to heat up a little and Marie says, 'Pierre, kiss me lower.'
    Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts.
    'Pierre! What are you doing now?' asks the bewildered Marie.
    'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!'
    She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude: and things really steam up.
    Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, 'Pierre, kiss me much lower!'
    Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap.
    He then strikes a match and lights the cognac on fire.
    Marie shrieks and dives into the River Seine.
    Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms into the air and screams furiously, 'PIERRE , WHAT IN THE F#@K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?'
    Our 'hero' stands and says defiantly,

'I am Pierre, the French fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!'

4. Default

A man met a beautiful blonde lady and decided he wanted to marry her right away.
    She said, 'But we don't know anything about each other.'
    He said, 'That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along.'
    So she consented, they were married, and off they went on a honeymoon at a very nice resort.
    One morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 meter board and did a two and a half tuck, followed by three rotations in the pike position, at which point he straightened out and cut the water like a knife.
    After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.
    She said, 'That was incredible!'
    He said, 'I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along.'
    So she got up, jumped in the pool and started doing lengths.
    After seventy -five lengths she climbed out of the pool, lay down on her towel and was hardly out of breath.
    He said, 'That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?'
    'No,' she said, 'I was a prostitute in Memphis but I worked both sides of the Mississippi.

5. Default

Bubbles and Barbie, two blonde sisters had promised their Uncle, who had been a seafaring gentleman all his life, to bury him at sea when he died. Of course, in due time, he did pass away and the two blondes kept their promise.
    They set off from Clearwater Beach with their uncle all stitched up in a burial bag and loaded onto their rowboat.
    After a while Bubbles says, 'Do you think we're out far enough, Barbie?"
    Barbie slipped over the side and finding the water only knee deep said, "Nope, not yet Bubbles."
    So they row a little farther.... Again Bubbles asks Barbie, "Do you think we're out far enough now?"
    Once again Barbie slips over the side and almost immediately says, "No, this will never do. The water is only up to my chest."
    So on they row and row and row, and finally Barbie slips over the side and disappears. Quite a bit of time goes by and poor Bubbles is really getting worried when suddenly Barbie breaks the surface,
    gasping for breath she says, "OK, it's finally deep enough. Hand me the shovel."

6. Default

Eddie wanted desperately to have *** with this really cute, really hot girl in his office.. but she was dating someone else.
    One day Eddie got so frustrated that he went to her and said, I'll give you $100 if you let me have *** with you....The girl looked at him, and then said,'NO!'
    Eddie said, 'I'll be real fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down and I'll finish by the time you've picked it up.'
    She thought for a moment and said that she would consult with her boyfriend...so she called him and explained the situation.
    Her boy friend says, 'Ask him for $200, and pick up the money really fast He won't even be able to get his pants down.' She agreed and accepts the proposal.
    Over half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend's call. Finally, after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks what happened.....? Still breathing hard, she managed to reply,
    'The b**tard had all quarters!'

7. Default

There are two statues in a park; one of a nude man and one of a nude woman. They had been facing each other across a pathway for a hundred years, when one day an angel comes down from the sky and,
    with a single gesture, brings the two to life. The angel tells them, 'As a reward for being so patient through a hundred blazing summers and dismal winters, you have been given life for thirty minutes to do what you've wished to do the most.'He looks at her, she looks at him, and they go running
    behind the shrubbery.
    The angel waits patiently as the bushes rustle and giggling ensues.
    After fifteen minutes, the two return, out of breath and laughing. The angel tells them, 'Um, you have fifteen minutes left, 'Would you care to do it again?'
    He asks her 'Shall we?' She eagerly replies, 'Oh, yes, let's! But let's change positions. This time, I'll hold
    the pigeon down and you sh*t on its head.'

8. Default

Morris and his wife Ester went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say,
    'Ester, I'd like to ride in that helicopter.

'Esther always replied, 'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars'

One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said,
    'Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.'

To this, Esther replied, 'Morris that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.'

The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride.
    If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word, I won't charge you!
    But if you say one word, it's fifty dollars.'

Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fan cy maneuvers,
    but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said,
    'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!'

Morris replied, 'Well to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Ester fell out,
    but you know, fifty dollars is fifty dollars!'

9. Default

A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase. He asks, 'What are you doing?'
    She answers, 'I'm moving to New York . I heard prostitutes there get paid $400 a night for doing what I do for you for free.'
    A little later, on her way out, the wife walks past the bedroom and sees her husband packing his suitcase.
    When she asks him where he is going, he replies,
    I'm coming too. I want to see how you live on $800 a year.

10. Default

A couple take on an 18 year old girl as a lodger.
    She asked if she could have a bath but the woman of the house told her they didn't have a bathroom and she could use a tin bath in front of the fire.
    "Mondays the best night, when my husband goes out to darts", she said, so the girl agreed to have a bath the following Monday.
    After her husband had gone to the pub for his darts match, the woman filled the bath and watched as the girl got undressed.
    She was surprised to see that the lass didn't have any pubic hair and told her husband when he came home.
    He didn't believe her so she said, "Next week I'll leave a gap in the curtains so that you can see for yourself".
    The following Monday, while the girl again got undressed, the wife asked, "Do you shave?"
    "No", replied the girl. "I've just never grown any hairs down there. Do you have hairs?"
    "Oh yes", said the woman and she showed off her great, hairy muff.
    When the husband got back in she asked, "Did you see it?"
    "Yes", he said. "But why did you have to show her yours?"
    "Why not?" she said. "You've seen it all before."
    "I know", he said, "but the f***ing darts team hasn't"!