Page 190 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 901401801881891901911922002402906901190 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 16280

Smile

Smells funny
    little over the top for the forum .....
    Last edited by Kevin; 26-06-2008 at 02:42 PM.

[QUOTE=Outlaw;50837]Smells funny

where is that?
    Last edited by Kevin; 26-06-2008 at 02:42 PM.

Last edited by Outlaw; 26-06-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    where is that?
    From a nudist beach i think

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    From a nudist beach i think
    what place in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    what place in the world
    I know that there are some nudists beaches in my city too(don't know where),but they are spread worlwidely.

You don't have this kind of beaches in your country?

7. Default

The Rude Customer
    An award should go to the Virgin Airlines gate attendant in Sydney some months ago for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo.

A crowded Virgin flight was cancelled after Virgin's 767s had been withdrawn from service. A single attendant was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS".

The attendant replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public address micro-phone: "May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please," she began - her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14."

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the Virgin attendant, gritted his teeth and said, "**** You!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too."

8. Default

An old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.
    A few days later, he was seen walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.
    A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to him and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"
    He replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'"
    The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful."

9. Default

Good And Bad News

Doctor: "I have good news and bad. The good is you have 24 hours to live."
    Patient: "Oh no! then what's the bad news?"
    Doctor: “I forgot to call you yesterday."

10. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Creizi_Basilis Log in to see links
    noxide or kevin i think...
    Its not a competition on posts though, its more about the quality or your posts