Page 1595 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 5951095149515451585159315941595159615971605 ... LastLast
Results 15,941 to 15,950 of 16280
  1. Default

The Suspicious Wife

A woman was sure that her husband was cheating on her, and having an affair with the Maid.

So she laid down a trap.

One evening she suddenly sent the maid home for the weekend & didn't tell the husband.

That night when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story: "Excuse me my dear, my stomach aches", and went to the bathroom.

The wife promptly went into the Maid's bed. She switched the lights off. When he came in silently, he wasted no time or words but had his way with her....

When he finished and was still panting, the wife said: "You didn't expect to find me in this bed, did you?" And then she switched on the light...

"No madam", said the Gardener...

3. Default

4. Default

5. Default

6. Default

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

8. Default

Default How to take the horror out of psycho’s shower scene

---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

Wife's.......Have A Good Laugh

Every Wife is a "Mistress" for her Husband.
    "Miss" for one hour & "Stress" for the rest 23 hours!

The are 2 times when a Man doesn't understand a Woman.
    Before Marriage and After Marriage.

My Husband And I Divorced Over Religious Differences.
    He Thought He Was God, and I Didn't.

Marriage Is Like A Public Toilet.
    Those Waiting Outside Are Desperate To Get In & Those Inside Are Desperate To Come Out.

Why Were Hurricanes Usually Named After Women?
    Because When They Arrive, They're wet and wild,
    But When They Go, They Take Your House And Car...

A Man Goes To The Wizard To Ask If He Can Remove A Curse He Has Been Living With For The Last 40 Years.
    The Wizard Says, "Maybe, But You Will Have To Tell Me The Exact Words That Were Used To Put The Curse On You.
    "The Man Says Without Hesitation, "I Now Pronounce You Man And Wife."

Husband Searching Keywords on Google `How to Tackle Wife? Google Search Result, "Still Searching`.

A Man Goes To A Shrink And Says, "Doctor, My Wife Is Unfaithful To Me. Every Evening, She Goes To Larry's Bar And Picks Up Men. In Fact, She Sleeps With Anybody Who Asks Her! I'm Going Crazy. What Do You Think I Should Do?" "Relax," Says The Doctor, "Take A Deep Breath And Calm Down. Now, Tell Me, Exactly Where Is Larry's Bar?"

Husband Throwing Darts at His Wife's Photo and Not Even a Single One Hitting the Target... From Another Room Wife Called The Husband: Honey What Are You Doing...Husband: "MISSING YOU"...

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY...
    Women are like phones:

They like to be held,
    talked to and
    touched often.
    But push the wrong button
    and you're disconnected......