Page 1497 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 49799713971447148714951496149714981499150715471597 ... LastLast
Results 14,961 to 14,970 of 16280

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.
    The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office.
    He was to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did it and returned to his class. Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room . She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his willyhanging out.
    'I thought I told you to call your mom!' she said.
    'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd come and pick me up from school.'

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

Default A happy day

---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

003.jpg

004.jpg.................

SPARTAN Admin !!!

An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Rimini , Italy ,went to the local church for confession.

When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said:

"Father, during World War II, a beautiful Jewish woman from our neighbourhood knocked urgently on my door and asked me to hide her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic."

The priest replied: "That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to confess that."

"There is more to tell, Father. She started to repay me with sexual favours. This happened several times a week, and sometimes twice on Sundays."

The priest said, "That was a long time ago and by doing what you did, you placed the two of you in great danger, but two people under those circumstances can easily succumb to the weakness of the flesh. However, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven."

"Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind. I do have one more question."

"And what is that?" asked the priest.

"Should I tell her the war is over?''

Hi Guys

I'm in the process of winding up the estate of my late gardener,Bongani Thabo Mahlangu, who passed away on a neighbouring property last week.

Amongst his personal effects is a digital camera in fairly good condition.

His next-of-kin have no use for the camera and have asked me to dispose of
    it.
    So, if anyone would like to purchase a Canon 450D 12” Megapixel.
    Camera (slightly scratched in places) please let me know.

The photo quality is outstanding!!!

Enclosed is the last picture which the Late Bongani Thabo Mahlanga took with his camera. You will see just how clear the detail is.

Cheers,
    Morgan

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Rimini , Italy ,went to the local church for confession.

When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said:

"Father, during World War II, a beautiful Jewish woman from our neighbourhood knocked urgently on my door and asked me to hide her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic."

The priest replied: "That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to confess that."

"There is more to tell, Father. She started to repay me with sexual favours. This happened several times a week, and sometimes twice on Sundays."

The priest said, "That was a long time ago and by doing what you did, you placed the two of you in great danger, but two people under those circumstances can easily succumb to the weakness of the flesh. However, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven."

"Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind. I do have one more question."

"And what is that?" asked the priest.

"Should I tell her the war is over?''