Page 1466 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 46696613661416145614641465146614671468147615161566 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,660 of 16280

4. Default

foraswim.jpg

5. Default

quomenace2.gif

6. Default

blessed_avalanche.jpg

7. Default

hindenburg.gif

Feeling Lucky

A fellow got up one Saturday morning with the odd feeling that something about this day was to be different.

Something unusual was about to happen today. He glanced out the window at the thermometer: 33 degrees. He went downstairs - the clock had stopped at 3 o'clock. He picked up the newspaper and read the date: the 3rd of the month.

Threes - that was it!

He grabbed the paper and flipped it open to the racing section. Sure enough in the 3rd race, there was a horse named Trio! The fellow hurried to the bank, drew out his life savings and bet it all on the horse to win.

When the Race finished the horse finished 3rd.
    ================================================== ===

Bammit!
    Two friends were in a bar drinking a beer when one pulled out a cigar but he didn't have a lighter so he asked his friend if he had one.
    "I sure do," he replied and reached into his pocket and pulled out a 10 inch Bic lighter.
    "Wow!" said his friend, "where did you get that monster?"
    "I got it from my genie."
    "You have a genie?" he asked.
    "Yes, he's right here in my pocket."
    "Could I see him?"
    He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a very small genie.
    The friend says, "I'm a good friend of your master. Will you grant me one wish?"
    "Yes I will," the genie said.
    So he asks him for a million bucks and the genie hops back into his master's pocket and leaves the man standing there waiting for his million bucks.
    About this time, a duck walks into the bar followed by another. Then more ducks come pouring in. Before long the entire bar has ducks everywhere. The friend tells his buddy, "What is going on here, I asked for a million bucks not ducks!"
    He answers, "I forgot to tell you the genie is hard of hearing. Do you really think I asked him for a 10 inch Bic?"