Page 116 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 16661061141151161171181261662166161116 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 16280
  1. Default

i have to pay £5 every weekend just to get into my own country

2. Default

I refuse to pay it except if i really need to get into wales which is hardly ever

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    I refuse to pay it except if i really need to get into wales which is hardly ever
    We heard you the first time.

5. Default

3 women: one engaged, one a mistress, and one married, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men... that night all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stiletto's and a mask over their eyes.
    After a few days they meet again...
    The engaged girlfriend: 'the other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me with the leather bodice, 12 cms stilettos and mask. He saw me he said: 'you are the woman of my life, I love you'...then we made love all night long.'
    The mistress: 'Ah! me too, the other night I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat, when I opened the raincoat... he did not say anything... but we had wild sex all night.'
    The married one: 'the other night I sent the kids to stay at my mothers for the night, I got myself ready: leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes... my husband comes back from work, opens the door and says........ ......
    'Alright Batman, what's for dinner...?'

6. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    We heard you the first time.
    Oh it posted twice now i know why it wouldn't let me post it

7. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide
    What if you really needed to go ??

Well it is a public toilet...

9. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Well it is a public toilet...