Page 1003 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993100110021003100410051013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 16280
  1. Default

2. Default

ieuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww think im getting a bit sick

3. Default

he peepz post with me so we can make this the biggest thread

There was a young rector of Kings
    Whose mind was on heavenly things,
    But his heart was on fire
    For a boy in the choir
    Whose ass was like jelly on springs.

The nipples of Sarah Sarong,
    When excited, were twelve inches long.
    This embarrassed her lover
    Who was pained to discover
    She expected no less of his dong.

Two lesbians north of the town
    Made sixty-nine love on the ground.
    Their unbridled lust
    Leaked out in the dust
    And made so much mud that they drowned.

A guy was walking down the street when he sees a woman with perfect breasts. He says to her, "Hey, miss, would you let me bite your breasts for $100?"

"Are you nuts?" she replies and walks away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000?" he asks again.

"Listen, sir, I'm not that kind of woman. Got it?"

So the guy runs around the next block and faces her again. "Would you let me bite your breasts... just once for $10,000?"

So the woman thinks about this for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000?" She thinks a bit "OK, but just once, and not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go to the alley and she takes off... her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world.

As soon as the guy sees them, he jumps on them and starts caressing them, fondling them, kissing them, burying his face in them... but not biting them.

Finally, the woman gets all annoyed and says, "Are you gonna bite them or what?"

"Nah," he replies. "Costs too much!"

The soldiers are tired and lonely after spending weeks in enemy territory.
    To entertain them the Major called for this HOT number from the nearby town.
    She came, danced and when the first dance was done, the soldiers went mad.
    They clapped for 5 minutes. For her second number she stripped and danced in sheer bra and G strings. This time the applause went for 10 minutes. The next number she danced topless, and this time the applause went on and on. The Major had to come on stage and ask them to quite down for the grand finale.

For her last number, she was to strip completely and dance naked. The Major Expected the soldiers to make enough noise to bring the roof down. But ten minutes later, there is no clapping and the dancer comes backstage. The Major asks her,
    "What happened? How come there was no clapping this time?" She replied,
    "Major, how do you expect those poor boys to clap with one hand?"

001.jpg

002.jpg...................