Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

not works for me !

2. Default

is there any other plant vs zombies game?

3. Default Plants vs Zombies: Christmas Edition 240x320.S60v3.Translated.PROPER-ANiMeX

Plants.vs.Zombies. Edition.240x320.S60v3.Translated.PROPER-ANiMeX

Christmas in! Plants and zombies this quarrelsome lovers, but also clean up and tidy, over a section of ice and snow festival."Plant Zombie Christmas Edition" of the text while retaining the lovely witty humor humorous characteristics of the screen, the festive atmosphere of rushing toward us. Control in your hands that features 20 different plants, to resist the 15 kinds of bizarre zombie bar. 110-meter hurdles encountered in running and playing basketball, and may be 10 million Do not be surprised Yileng God's effort, they captured your positions, filling!

Features:

- Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden.
    - Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode -- through day, night and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop.
    - Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and Zomboni drivers.
    - Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menus and Help Section are translated by Jdude
    Some Icons are translated by me
    (Still translating other files..)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated

v1.1 : Translated another icon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This version fully unlocks.

Tested on my N82.

ANiMeX back on the scene.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by animex2k10; 30-07-2010 at 08:42 AM.

4. Default

any there for 128x160 resolution?

5. Default

anyone got the 128*160 version of this game? thanks!

6. Default

i got the full PC game for this.. its quite a small file too a portable one no need to install got it from a friend plenty of levels and diff plants its uber fun

now i got it on my phone !!! HOLY COW!!

7. Default

When I download it, it keeps on asking me to send an SMS so that I can get more plants. Can't seem to skip that portion.

8. Default

i cant play =(
    Its says i gotta pay to play

9. Cool can anybody give me this mobile game

plants vs zombies 240*320 resloution and all its edition please

if anyone can upload it anywhere else since i am download it

10. Talking PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES 176 x 220 or smaller

can yoou resize the game to 176 x 220 or smaller???

i tried to resize a copy using JAVA ADAPTER or JAM EE but still nothing...

even I resize the pictures 1 by 1, nothing still happens but only plays on the bottom of the screen of my phone!!!!

I hope you can resize it!!!! thanks.....