Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

I think it took me 2-3 minutes to upload 1 50kb wallpaper yesterday.. It wasn't fun =/

Quote Originally Posted by devexityspace Log in to see links
    I think it took me 2-3 minutes to upload 1 50kb wallpaper yesterday.. It wasn't fun =/
    Wow. Indeed, it is not ... at all.

I've had the slowness problem recently too, so I guess it wasn't just me

Hi guys,

We experienced problems with our web server yesterday, which meant the site was inaccessible for most of the day. It was fixed at 23:30 GMT last night.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

4. Default

Thanks for the info Karl

5. Default

Hi ... having problem downloading games to pc. The download just stop dead after a while but still download credits are deducted. How ? :S

thought id mention that i am uploading 3GP and usually it takes anything up to 5 mins to wait for the file to upload, but for the last 2 days a 5mb size 3GP has taken a lot longer, i just had to come out of uploadin as 1 5mb 3GP was taking 47 minutes to upload and i just came out of it as it was uploading as i was sick of waitin, so at the minute i am able to upload 1 file what it would normally allow 5 or 6 files to upload (i think that made sense), is there probs with uploadin at the minute?

7. Default

I noticed that. The site was really slow over the past few days, sometimes the AdminCP wouldnt even load...
    Seems better now though...

8. Unhappy

ahan its lagging...gives error while logging in from the homepage i hope it has been upgraded uptil now

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by saadia_salam Log in to see links
    ahan its lagging...gives error while logging in from the homepage i hope it has been upgraded uptil now
    Really?

Ive found it so quick recently..

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Really?

Ive found it so quick recently..
    Me too
    I dont have any problems