View Poll Results: Will he return to race for Mercedes?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 50.00%
  • No

4 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Michael Schumacher

Will he come back to race for Mercedes?

Hopefully not.

Who wants him to come back? And do you think he'll still be as fast as he was?
    Last edited by Noxide; 15-12-2009 at 02:19 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

Hopefully not.

i hope he will return yea he will be fast as he was

Yes, just about a done deal, all depending on he passes a medical check.

It be good for F1 but question is why is he coming back, whats he got to prove?
    Can you see him being happy with 4th 5th places?
    I cant, and then he might just regret it.

4. Default

It is good question. Schumacher is very good driver. I think if he comes back he can be better than all others drivers. And mercedes have too very good team. So we will see

This is my honest opinion, and not the opinion of a Schumi hater

I don't think he is going to be as fast as he was. He is 40 years old after all.
    He will be faster than most, but I think guys like Alonso, the Porker and maybe even Vettel will be quicker than he is.

He won't be same and I dont want him back....

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    I dont want him back....

+Rep!!!

8. Default

Don't see any benefit to anyone in him coming back,except maybe he won't be bored anymore since he obviously doesn't have any other interests.

F1 won't benefit by having an over the hill driver past his prime,it'll just be even more dangerous-it's mainly a youngsters game now with all the new drivers that have come in the last 2-3years.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Don't see any benefit to anyone in him coming back,except maybe he won't be bored anymore since he obviously doesn't have any other interests.

F1 won't benefit by having an over the hill driver past his prime,it'll just be even more dangerous-it's mainly a youngsters game now with all the new drivers that have come in the last 2-3years.
    Its called missing something you love, not about not having other interests, he obviously stills misses the sport he once dominated and as been given a chance to comeback.
    I just cant see him being the same driver as he was, like you an nox as said.

Would be weird seeing him in another car other than ferrari though

Michael Schumacher has told Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo he is planning a comeback with Mercedes.

It is the first time anyone close to the German legend has confirmed he is actively pursuing a return, which has been rumoured for weeks.

"I spoke to him [on Wednesday] and he told me there is a very strong possibility but that it's not 100% decided," Di Montezemolo said.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Would be weird seeing him in another car other than ferrari though
    Agreed. Most people think Schumi when they think Ferrari.
    I think Ross Brawn has more to do with it than we know.