1. Cool New! War on Terror Attacks [MIG] s60v3 s40v3v5

Beautiful and interesting game, though the Chinese language, but with good graphics.
    You play as a soldier who had his whole essence - partriot. Dangerous task - this is your horse. But now the fate of the fatherland is in your hands. She asks, pleads for salvation.
    Well, no choice. Since it is necessary, as it is!

s40v3v5:240x320-Log in to see links

s60v3:

176x208-Log in to see links
    240x320-Log in to see links

2. Default

Thank you for this game Rep+

3. Default

No offence hmm oke maybe it is

I hate people that post non-english games for real

WHY?

FIRST OFF NON-ENGLISH GAMES (Japanese,chinees or what so ever those Asian mobile games)

THE ARE FKING GREAT GAMES BUT NOBODY HERE UNDERSTANDS A THING ABOUT IT THAT IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT JUST POST GAMES THAT THE EVEN DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT IT LOOKS AWESOME SO YEA YOU ****** ME OFF THIS GAME LOOKS GREAT BUT I CAN'T PLAY IT SINCE IT'S IN CHINEES AAA HATE YOU >_>

Now i'm COOLED OFF so i love everybody again
    Last edited by Hadouch; 14-12-2009 at 10:56 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hadouch Log in to see links
    No offence hmm oke maybe it is

I hate people that post non-english games for real

WHY?

FIRST OFF NON-ENGLISH GAMES (Japanese,chinees or what so ever those Asian mobile games)

THE ARE FKING GREAT GAMES BUT NOBODY HERE UNDERSTANDS A THING ABOUT IT THAT IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT JUST POST GAMES THAT THE EVEN DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT IT LOOKS AWESOME SO YEA YOU ****** ME OFF THIS GAME LOOKS GREAT BUT I CAN'T PLAY IT SINCE IT'S IN CHINEES AAA HATE YOU >_>

Now i'm COOLED OFF so i love everybody again
    Oh come on, many of these games doesnt need to understand the language to play (Exept for RPGs).So calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Rebell Log in to see links
    Oh come on, many of these games doesnt need to understand the language to play (Exept for RPGs).So calm down.
    True. Sadly the "squarefont" eats away the RAM

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Rebell Log in to see links
    (To Hadouch) Be great full that people put this games on the forum,the only way to play this game is shooting.And it is not so cool to insult people
    Last edited by boydstr; 15-12-2009 at 05:58 PM.

7. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by boydstr Log in to see links
    (To Hadouch) Be great full that people put this games on the forum,the only way to play this game is shooting.And it is not so cool to insult people
    hey boydstr I didn't take it as an offence man Hadouch is like my bro (just expressing himself)no problems everyone has different tastes right?